Volume 31: Crimson Memories

Right now, it was the next day after Kazuto and Yami logged out/Returned to IRL, the clone was gone. They were in Kirigaya household where Suguha had some dishes ready.

Yami: the food sure looks good.

He and Kazuto were going to take a bite until Suguha stopped them.

Suguha: Yami, Brother!!

Yami: umm what's this all of a sudden Sugu?

Then she takes out her table and shows them this.

Suguha: well, you see. This morning I happened to come across this article. About this part right here.

She points to where the F Block is located and it had Kitsune, Kirito and Sinon name.

Yami: fuck!!

Kazuto: I-I guess there are people out there with similar names, huh?

Suguha: except this isn't similar—it's exactly the same, right?

Yami: if you put it that way. I guess they're the same?

Kazuto: Y-yeah, but it's not that unusual of a name. even ours just an abbreviation of my real name.

Yami: my is just liking foxes maybe some else is using that.

Kazuto: Betcha the Kirito from GGO is really some guy named Kirigamie Tougoro of something like that!! Yeah!!

Then they eat their food.

Yami: hey, you better dig in or the food is gonna get cold.

Kazuto: That man, That man. He was  an SAO survivor. And that isn't all. We have fought before and tried to kill each other.

Suguha: brother, Yami!!

They snapped out as Suguha was getting worried about her brother/cousin and her boyfriend.

Suguha: you're making that scary face again.