Volume 17: Captive Fairy Queen

Both Yami and Kirito were behind them as they had their swords down like they sliced something. The third salamander player was killed, getting a game over as everyone were shocked. The second one looked behind as Yami slowly walked towards him as he blasted passed him slicing him as he gotten a game over.

Yami: well? You want to fight also? I can give you that.

Kagemune: I'll pass. My magic will reach 900 soon. I don't want a death penalty.

Kirito: you're an honest one...what about you miss?

Leafa: I'm good too. Next time, I'll win.

Kagemune: I'd prefer not to fight you one on one.

Kirito: hey, what are these flames?

Leafa: shh....Remain Lights. Their minds are still there.

Then they were gone.

Leafa: so, what should I do now? Thank you? Run away?*sword up* or should I fight?

Kirito: personality, I see this as the scene where the knight of justice saved the princess.

Leafa: huh?

Yami: and she weeps and runs into his arms.

Leafa: are you two idiots!?

Yami: hehe we're just joking!!

Yui: that's right! You can't do that!!

Yami: Hey, stay out of sight!!

Then Yui flies out of Yami's pocket as she flies near his head.

Yui: only, Mama(Sachi), Aunties(Asuna, Silica, Lisbeth, Yuna), Uncle(Kirito) and I can hug papa!!

Leafa: papa!?

Yami: oh...well, this is...

Leafa: hey, is that a private pixie?

Kirito: y-yeah something along those lines...

Leafa: fine, but why is a Spriggan wandering around here? What about you? You're not part of any of the races.

Yami: I'm a...half demon.

Kirito: we got lost.

Leafa:*laughs* your territory is way to the east! How can you be that list? You're so weird. Also I want to know...*blush*why is he wearing that type of clothing!?

Yami: what? I want to have style can't go wrong. I'll change later.

They all put away their weapons.

Leafa: anyways, I should thank you. Thanks for saving me. My name is Leafa

Kirito: I'm Kirito. This is Yui.

Yui bows her head and files on Yami's shoulder

Yami: I'm Kitsune.

Leafa: so, Kitsune, Kirito...What'll you two do now? If you'd like, I could buy you two drinks as a thanks. Well?

Kitsune: that'll be nice. Actually, we were looking for someone who could explain a few things mostly to Kirito.