Volume 56: Swordcraft Academy

It's been two years since Yami, Kirito and Eugeo left Rulid Village and various things happened to the three boys. First, they began working for the Woldes, a family of farmers living outside Zakkaria, while waiting for their opportunity to take part in the Norlangarth North Area Swordsmanship Competition.

Thankfully, the observer of the competition came to understand the reason for its master's interest in the boys and began observing Yami, Kirito and Eugeo's daily life before registering their names in the tournament.

In Zakkaria, Yami, Kirito and Eugeo defeated every other duelist they faced in the tournament as well, earning themselves admission into Zakkaria's garrison entered the tournament in Zakkaria which they managed to win and land their spot in Swordcraft Academy.

——

[Year 17, Human Era Calendar | Underworld]

Somewhere inside a forest, two children around 10 years old were roaming through the forest as if they trying to find something.

???: Are you sure about this, Quin? I don't think is a good idea to do it.

A boy with white-colored hair and silver eyes said to the girl beside him. A girl with long silver hair and silver eyes looked at the boy beside him with a loving smile before replied to the boy. They currently walked hand in hand.

 They currently walked hand in hand

Quin: It's alright, my prince. This is just an experiment. If everything went as I expected, this can help the villager around us. Especially Auntie Ellie.

At the mention of the boy's mother, he nodded with a serious expression. With a faint blush on her cheeks, Quin smiled at the white-haired boy and assured him.

Quin: Don't worry. As the one who was tasked with learning sacred arts, I'll make sure Auntie Ellie recovers from her illness. That's the least I can do to help you, my prince!!!

[March 1, Year 380, Human Era Calendar | North Centoria Swordcraft Academy]

Somewhere in a dorm room in Swordcraft Academy, a blond-haired boy with a Dark Gray jacket and pants currently trying to wake someone two people

???: ...Yami? Kirito?