Bonding

"But, I'm pretty sure he's the one, maybe if I try to balance them and besides he's on the other team, that would make us practically enemies?" Chase said, with a sad tone "Hey hey, no! don't be sad, You are not enemies. Win or lose, both teams are still buddies after the game. Now come on, I'll treat you to some ice cream" Zuma said, leading him to the ice cream shop.

Meanwhile Marshall was talking to his friends about the game "Sorry if we lost, their striker was just too good" Marshall said in defeat "Aww, don't worry, it's just a friendly game you'll win next time" Tracker said encouraging him as Rocky, Everest and Skye cheered him on "Thanks guys" Zuma thanked them and went to get ice cream real quick. After arriving at the shop, they ordered some and as soon as they ordered, Marshal saw a familiar face across the shop "Oh, it's  you guys" he said "Oh what's up Marshall?" Zuma said waving, it was Zuma and another guy.

"Nothing much, just getting some ice cream for my sister and my friends. Guys, this is Zuma and..." he answered stopping to remember who the other guy is "Chase, I'm Chase" the guy said waving and blushing a bit "Hi, I'm Everest, his sister" Everest said, introducing herself  "Skye" "Rocky" "and I'm Tracker" Tracker said, smiling "Nice to meet you all!" Zuma and Chase said in unison "You too" Tracker said and the others said together. They talked for a while and the whole time they were, Chase and marshall were blushing and Zuma noticed them blushing which breaks his heart a little "Oh, Marshall, I'm sorry for what happened at the bathroom earlier" Chase apologized as Marshall just smiled "It's fine at least, we're all good now" he said as Chase blushed "B-but don't think that I'm going easy on you next week" he said arrogantly "I don't, in fact I'm giving my all for next week! And we'll beat you for sure!" he said standing up making a fist as the others just laughed. "I'm looking forward to it, but of course, we won't back down either, right Zuma?" Chase said, reaching his hand for a handshake from Marshall "You're on" Marshall said, accepting the handshake.

Just then "What if whoever loses the game on the official match, next week, has to buy the other's friends, us, lunch the day after the match? Since the match is also on friday next week?" Rocky suggested but Zuma said it was unfair because there are 5 of them including Everest and Skye "So I suggest only 1 can get free lunch if you guys won" Zuma said as everyone agreed "In that case, I'll take Rocky" Marshall said, putting his arms on his shoulders "Fine by me, the food tastes better when someone pays it for you" Rocky said making the others laugh, when Zuma looked at Rocky he felt his heart skipped a beat as he was so adorable when laughing, but then remembered that he has a crush on his best friend and Zuma and Rocky just met and he immediately felt like he already has a crush on him.

A few more minutes later they decided to leave as it was getting late "Bye guys!" Marshall waved them goodbye and he saw the two wave them goodbye "Gosh, I know I just met him but he really know how to make my heart race, maybe balancing between love and career" Chase said blushing making his best friend less sad than usual "His friend was cute too, Rocky, was his name" Zuma said blushing "And his laugh a while ago was just too adorable" he continued still blushing as he heard a little laugh from Chase "You're in love, Zuma and I'm happy" he said as he hugged his best friend.

Marshall and the others were going to ride the bus on the way home, and they were already at the bus stop, talking, again "Marsh didn't you know when you were playing our friend here had eyes on the player from the opposing team" Tracker said smirking "I told you! I'm straight, I'm not attracted to the same gender but rather to the opposite" he just seems interesting as he was playing" Rocky said slightly offended and annoyed but in a joking manner "Yeah and I'm demisuexal who is only attracted to the person I have emotionally bonded too" Tracker protested "And I'm lesbian, who's attracted to girls" Skye joined in "And I'm pansexual who's attracted to anyone regardless of their genders" Everest too "And I'm gay who's attracted the boys or the same gender" Marshall too and they just all laughed as the bus have arrived and they went in.