The Truth

My longest one so far, hope you enjoy

----------------------------------------------------

"The thing I wanted to tell you is that I li-" Zuma tried to speak but Chase cut him off "I know but you already know I like someone else '' Chase said smiling, leaving Zuma shocked "Wh-what? H-how did you-" he tried to speak again but he got cut off again "Well, I saw the hidden words on the post you uploaded last year after our game, I acted that I didn't notice cause I don't want to hurt you and I kept on being friends with you, because you're such a great friend and friends is all I can see you as'' He said with lots if emotions and Zuma was still in shock "Wow, I don't know what to say but to make things clear, I only confessed to you because I need you to know first, to let it out because, I think I'm falling for someone else and you actually know him" He said covering his face, blushing. Chase thought for a second but immediately thought of one person and it's so obvious who it is "It's Rocky, obviously" he said smiling as Zuma nodded, still blushing.

After that, they went home and talked about how Zuma will hang out with Rocky this weekend and Chase was so happy for his friend "You know I wish my crush would ask me out" he said laughing as he sighed "But, that can wait" this made Zuma a bit sad so he put his hand on one of Chase's shoulders, comforting him "Don't worry, Marshall will soon, believe me. He will" he said in a comforting voice and they both smiled, after a while, they reached a bus stop. "Well, this is my stop, I'll see you tomorrow." Zuma waved goodbye to his friend as the bus stopped "Bye, take care! I'll go to my car now" Chase said, going to his car, which isn't that far from the bus stop, as he went in his car he received a text message on Instagram, he looked to see who it was and it was Zuma, it read "How come you never ever gave me a ride home, we've been friends for a year? Idk" Chase laughed as he read the message and replied "Oh yeah, tomorrow I'll give you a ride home, in a friendly way, of course lol" and after that he drove home. Zuma was home now by then and he was in his room, doing his homework, after doing so he then flopped to his bed and sent a message to Rocky "Sure we could hang but where?" Rocky immediately read it and began typing "Really? Omg, thanks and we could go to the mall again at 9am?" he responded, this made Zuma smile as he typed "Sure sounds good, Ima head to bed gn!" and after that he slept.

Just like that Saturday came, it was 8:30 in the morning and Zuma was in his room with his dad, getting ready for the hangout. He was wearing a white shirt with a khaki polo shirt above and some khaki pants, "Do I look okay?" Zuma asked his dad, Kit who's the one with him "Honey, why do you need to look good? It's just a hangout, remember?" Kit answered as he looked at his son "Yeah, your right" Zuma said, sighing "But you look great though, very aesthetic" Kit laughed and so did Zuma "Thanks Father" he thanked him and hugged him "There's something I want to tell you about, I haven't exactly told you who am I hanging out with" he said as he sat down to his bed as he told everything, about his confession to Chase and now him liking Rocky "But, isn't Chase your crush since last year? You wouldn't stop talking about him to us every time you get home after school" Kit said laughing, embarrassing Zuma "Fatherrr, that was before" he groans as he covers his face, his father giggling "Sorry honey, is he gonna pick you up or" he asked his son, Zuma said that they'll just meet up at the mall like last time "Why don't you use the motor we gave you for your birthday last year, to go to the mall? Come to think of it, the only time you used it was 2 weeks ago when you picked up Chase" Kit suggested. Zuma thought that it was a good idea, he then received a message from Rocky "See you soon, I'm on my way to the mall" which made Zuma smile and was now blushing 'Aww, is that the guy you were talking about? What was his name? Randy?" Kit tried to remember making Zuma laugh "It's Rocky, Father, and yes it was also I'm gonna go now" he said getting his bag and left the room but before he did "Take care and have fun son" his father said waving. He then got to his motor, put on a helmet and drove to the mall, sometime later he reached the mall, so he parked his motor and put his helmet in the bagger counter where you leave your things in a safe place while you do your things.