The Truth, Part 2

Just wanna correct some things, Marshall is 14 years old, meaning Everest is 16. Tracker, Rocky and Rubble are a 15. Skye, Chase and Zuma are 16. Chase turned 16.
-----------------------------------
They were now staring at each other, thinking what to do now, Rocky tried to say something but there was someone calling "Rocky! Are you here?" the person yelled and they sounded like Marshall, he was with someone "I know you're here somewhere" they yelled and it was Tracker. Rocky stood up, looking down at Zuma with a panicked look "I've just got to..." he whispered as he dashed out the door leaving Zuma, he felt so bad that he cried as he whispered "I'm sorry' stood up, called his dad, Joe to pick him up and after a few minutes they're in the car and talked about the kiss "Well, if he really cares about you he'll try to talk to you soon or in the morning. If he doesn't, well that's fine too, that just proved to him that he's a jerk and he doesn't deserve you" Joe said hugging him as they both laughed a bit "Feeling any better" he asked him as Zuma told him that he's a bit fine and they went home. A few minutes after driving, they went home and Kit was about to ask him about the party but Joe told him that he's sad about the party. Zuma went to his room and cried a bit while hugging a stuffed toy his dads got for him. He was still sad about what Rocky had done to him, speaking of Rocky.

With Rocky, a few hours ago.

Marshall was talking about where he was as he needed a powerbank to charge his phone but he wasn't paying attention to him at all, all he can think about was Zuma "Sorry, I've got to go" he said as he went to the room that they were in but as soon as he entered he's gone. He immediately went home after that, cussing to himself, he picked up his phone, sending Zuma a message but he just couldn't think of what to say to him, so he threw his phone across the room, landing on a bean bag "Fuck" he cussed to himself, frustrated.

The next morning, Zuma had only 5 hours of sleep and he was a wreck. He checked his phone if he had new notifications, specifically maybe a message from Rocky but sadly, none. He went to take a bath, changed his clothes, then went down to get a cup of coffee. Kit was there cooking some breakfast, he saw how gloomy he was last night till now "Hey, are you okay?" he asked him but he just answered that he was as he sat on the chair, and Joe came in the kitchen and kissed his husband "Still down?." he whispered to him "Yeah" he replied whispering back. Kit then approached Zuma and sat down beside him "Mind telling me what happened?" he asked him as Zuma told everything that had happened last night and began to cry a little "Aww, my poor baby" he said, hugging him "You were so excited yesterday to pick up Rocky too" he continued "Yeah, I was but, I will not let this ruin my whole day" Zuma said with confidence as he ate his breakfast and went to school finally using the motorcycle.

Upon arriving Higgs, he saw his best friend and approached him "Dude!! WHY THE HELL IS YOUR BIRTHDAY ON A SUNDAY!" he jokingly yelled at him, laughing a bit after "I don't know! Ask the world why the hell they put the 23rd of January on sunday! Or ASK THE AUTHOR WHY THE HELL HE DECIDED TO MAKE MY BIRTHDAY ON A SUNDAY!" He yelled back "Huh?" Zuma questioned himself as to what he just said "Nothing" Chase said as he ran to his class. Zuma soon followed him and just like their day went normal, Zuma eventually told him about what happened at his party sometime later, and not only he felt bad how Rocky treated him but also he planned on hurting Rocky if he ever saw him, Zuma told him that won't be necessary. School soon ended and their football practice did too, so they went home and when Zuma went home, his dads were surprised to see him happy which made them shocked and surprised in a good way "How was school?" Kit asked as Zuma happily said that it was fine, smiling after.

Just then someone knocked on the door "I'll get it" Zuma said as he went to the door and opened it and he was shocked to see who it was, it was Rocky and he was soaking wet as it was raining "Hey" Rocky said out of breath "R-Rocky" Zuma said surprised as he blushed "Sorry for not texting you, I just wanted to talk to you in person" Rocky said apologizing as Zuma let him in "Dads, this is Rocky. Rocky these are my dads, Kit and Joe" he introduced him as their dads just did their thing. They then went to Zuma's room and as soon as they reached the room, "Did you forget to bring a coat?" he asked him ""Yeah, I didn't check the weather before I got out" Rocky said, taking his jumper off and Zuma can't help but stare. Joe told them to talk in Zuma's room, so they did and he asked Rocky why did he come this late "Again, sorry for not texting I just wanted to talk in person, but there was school and WHY THE HELL IS CHASE'S BIRTHDAY ON A SUNDAY!?" He yelled but continued calmly "Anyway, I tried coming here as fast as I can but took me a while to ask for your address from Chase, I'm also sorry for coming so late and about last ni-" he got cut off as Zuma spoke "Okay, first of all, I KNOW RIGHT!?" he groaned in frustration "And second of all about last night, allow me to speak first" he said as he took a deep breath before saying.