Finding The Truth

So sorry about last week, I was playing a a mobile game before and forgot about the time but here, I hope you enjoy :3

---------------------------------------------------------

Morning came and Rocky hadn't noticed the message yet yesterday as he was so busy that he never touched his phone and some later it died and forgot to charge it, so he charged it when he was about to sleep.

The next morning came and Rocky was still asleep not until his alarm clock woke him up, and as he woke up he checked the time and it was 6:30am, so he went to take a bath and changed clothes and as he went down with his phone still not noticing the message he got from Zuma. When he went downstairs and started to eat, he noticed the message and the post he accidentally liked so he replied to him in a panic, saying that he fell asleep, accidentally liked the post, which is also the reason why he didn't reply to him that night and he told him what happened yesterday. After that, he ate and after eating he proceeded to go to school but before he did, he received another message from Zuma "So, did you?" he didn't know what to say and texted him "Wasn't I not supposed to?" there wasn't a response after, he got a little worried but he still went to the school.

When he reached the school, he went to the locker and got some stuff in and out and proceeded to go to his class. Zuma hasn't replied yet which made him worry but it doesn't make any sense, why would he react like that when he told him that he likes Chase, so it's probably nothing serious.

During lunch time, he got his phone from his pocket and saw that Zuma already replied, his phone was on silent so it wouldn't ring if someone texted him in the middle of the class, he opened the message and it read "Hey, sorry for the late reply, my phone died, I forgot to charge it when I got home, I'm using my powerbank to charge my phone" then another message was sent "It's just embarrassing that you're the only one who found about the secret message, it wouldn't make any sense if I acted distant or anything" then another "I literally just told you about my secret crush on my best friend yesterday! Lol" it was the last message he sent and Rocky sighed in relief as he ate "What's up with you Rocky?" Tracker asked as he stopped eating "Nothing serious" he said smiling as he ate his lunch. Marshall, who was right beside him, wasn't convinced enough so he also texted him "It's about Zuma, isn't it?" he sent him a message with a smirking emoji leaving Rocky gasp "Ugh, what now?" Tracker said annoyed "Nothing" he said as he elbowed Marshall "Okay, well I'll be going now, I'm meeting the student I'm tutoring" he said as he left.

As soon as he left, Rocky kinda snapped at him a little "Bro, why would you think it's always about him!" scaring Marshall "But, you're right it is about him but I don't want to talk about it in detail but let's just say that I saw something last saturday night that made him a bit scared so when we talked about he didn't at the end but now he replied and his phone just died" he continued as he out his arms around him "Well, sounds to me you care about him, who knows and why now reply" Marshall said shrugging "Know what? And I was busy the whole day, I didn't get the time to look at my phone" Rocky said, confused, "Sad for you also nothing." Marshall said, sticking his tongue out. Rocky then realized that this scenario feels familiar, he read something like this in a story that he read last night, it was a chapter from "My Bully loves me!?" where one of the characters,who was straight, was panicking as he was starting to fall for his bully that he ended up asking his friends if he likes him or not and they ended up together in the end "Is my life based on a story made by a boy my age" he thought to himself as he told Marshall that he'll be heading to class first "Okay, see ya there" Marshall said as he sat alone at the table.

While Rocky was walking to his class he realized he forgot to reply so he sent him message saying "Honestly I'm just glad that we're okay lol, I was kinda worried when you didn't reply but it's fine" he decided to sent him another message "To be honest, I think it's pretty cool how you confessed to him in secret, but I kinda felt bad that he didn't saw it though" and after sending that, Zuma has read the message and started typing, while he was typing Rocky could feel his heart race, he was actually getting a bit nervous "Lol, don't worry, like I said it wouldn't make sense if I was scared or anything also, you really think it's cool? I think it's dumb" the message read, Rocky found himself blushing as he typed in "Yeah but it's cute at the same time' and sent it "Like you" he typed but didn't send it, then he received a message from him saying that he his class was about to start so they said teiir goodbyes and went on to their things.