Camp

Hey guys! Just wanna tell you that the month in my story is March and this is on a Monday, but yeah hope you enjoy it

--------------------------------------------------------

Marshall had just got home and he showed his parent's the form that needed to be signed and once they signed it, he went upstairs and did his usual thing and went to school. At school, while waiting for the professor again, Marshall and his friends were talking "Come on! Tell us!" Tracker begged Rocky to say who made him bisexual "Fine! I'll tell you...After Marshall's camp" Rocky said sticking his tongue out "So, happy waiting for you guys!" he said laughing, making the two annoyed. Just then the professor came, greeted them and started the lesson.

A week later, it was 8am on a Monday and Marshall was packed and ready to go the training camp, his parents and sister gave him a hug and wished him luck as the Truham bus came and and picked Marshall up, he then went to an empty seat beside Harry "Sup bro" Harry said offering him a fist bump "Sup" Marshall said, accepting the fist bump. Some time later, they arrived at the camp and saw the Higgs players already training so after the Truham boys settled down to their cottages, they were asked immediately to train. so they did that for the whole day. The next morning, the coaches from both schools decided to let them have a friendly match but they'll be no announcer.

After a while Higgs ended up winning but there were no hard feelings after Truham lost, and for the rest of the day they had some fun. Marshall was just relaxing at a bench nearby when Chase approached him "Hey, good game" he said putting his hand out for a handshake "Good game" Marshall said as he shook his hand. They started to talk about things they did last month and honestly, they were hanging out in Marshall's house and then the mall and that seems to be about it.

A month ago after Chase's birthday, Marshall invited Chase over since their friends were hanging out that time. Chase rang the doorbell and Marshall rushed to go down stairs to open it, when he did, Marshall could feel himself blush as Chase seemed so handsome at what he was wearing "Who is it?" Marshall's mom asked "It's my friend from Higgs, I don't know why he's here though?" He said so he asked Chase what was he there "You left your jacket at the Hotel" He said giving him the jacket and Marshall thanked him, as they both blushed "I thought that it might be yours so I asked Rocky for your address which is kinda creepy but I'm no murderer" He said laughing a bit, Marshall suggested that he came in, since he was already here might as well turn this into a hang out. They played video games and talk and other things people usually do when they hang out, though their hang out involved a little bit staring at each other and flirting but hey were cool about it, they think it's just a joke but they know for a fact they are not joking and actually meant it but they don't know that yet. Back to the present.

Marshall thought that now is the perfect time for him to confess "Hey, are you free tonight? I heard that there will be an amazing view tonight" he invited him, blushing a bit as Chase blushed and said that he's free and will definitely go with him "Meet me here at 8?" Marshall asked him as Chase nodded "See you then" He said as he stood up and waved to Chase, leaving him. Chase sat there while thinking why did he ask him out "OMG, HE ASKED ME OUT!!" He yelled in excitement as he quickly ran to Zuma at his room, who seems to be on his phone, but he got startled as Chase walked in "What's your problem bro?" Zuma yelled at him as Chase yelled back "HE FINALLY ASKED ME OUT!!!" This made them scream in joy, luckily there were no people in the room so no one was bothered. "Finally!! But didn't he ask you out a few weeks ago" Zuma asked him "Well, if you're talking about the first time, I just came and returned his jacket and that's it, we just talked on instagram after that. We were too busy with school so neither of us could ask one out" he explained as he sat down beside him "At least he asked you out now? I told you he would eventually" Zuma said as Chase laughed "Yeah, like after a month" he complained jokingly.