can't forget

Jang han seo's pov.

I've came back to my room as I took a shower and wore a towel around my waist, leaving my half body naked since no one is home only me and my thoughts.

I looked at the mirror, scars where still on my full body. The neck scar is deeper than I expected, it was red and purple now now which is terrible but for some reason I felt glad that he did this. Because if he didn't than shin yuna wouldn't have massaged my neck

I rubbed my neck where she touched which made my lips smile a little bit and feel relaxed. Anyone could have done what I told her to do but it wouldn't have the same effect as shin yuna. I gotta admit her hands are soft like cotton which made me feel like I was in cloud 9, when her fingers touched my skin it made me jump inside, my skin was heating up which I couldn't hide even I was getting goosebumps everytime she touched i don't even know why. When other girls touch me it makes me angry but her touch was so soft and smooth like cotton.

I dressed up for bed and jumped on it but it made my back hurt so bad like someone stabbed 10 knifes on my back. No wonder it hurts since he kicked on my back so many times.

I kept on looking at the ceiling memorising all the things happend today, she literally showed so many emotions in 1 day was really impressive, the anger, nervous, happy
Everything seemed preety on her.

I rolled on bed and grabbed my phone than opend istagrama and wrote "Shin yuna" on searching option and started scrolling until I found her account. I scrolled through her pictures and noticed she doesn't like posting much. Relatable much

I chuckled to myself, she had only 20 posts and half of them where of food and places. I saw her first post where she looks really young, she was wearing a light polka dots dress and a pink hat with plastic flowers on them. She has the brightest smile for sure, she was laughing while the photo was taken so she looked like a dream that never comes true unless you're lucky.

I kept on scrolling the same few pics until I liked one of them by mistake, i flinched and took the like back but she will be able to see so I just liked back. F*ck I'm so stupid! Hanseo you're so dead. I flipped my phone on the bed and stabbed my head on the pillow than took a deep breath.

Shin yuna's pov.

It was nearly 2:00 but I couldn't sleep, i kept on recalling the morning events how everything was a mess, i met this guy, had a fight than he ended up being the 'chairman jang hanseo' and I'm working under him ugh. I stabbed the phone I was holding in my forehead and than rubbed my forehead because it hurted than suddenly I got a notification from insta and it said

'Janghanseo.xx liked your Photo 1sec ago'

WHAT IS THIS!?? I freaked out and kept blinking my eyes and refreshed it over and over again because I couldn't believe that the chairman jang hanseo liked my picture!?? And that idiot liked my picture from 2 years ago what the f*ck? Was he stalking me? I realized my cheeks was heating up so I stabbed my face with a pillow and screamed in the pillow.

~

Jang hanseo was kissing shin yuna while she was sitting on he's desk grabbing he's tie and he was holding her waist while roughly kissing, He was talking of he's jacket and threw it away while not breaking the kiss, she pulled him closer by yes shirt and he opened her ponytail. Both where roughly kissing each other without a care in the world until they heard a knock on the door.

~

He jolted and sat on he's bed rubbing he's eyes and mumbling "Where is shin yuna? And where the hell I'm? Wait-"

It was the moment when realization hit him that it was just a dream and he exhales sharply and mumbles "Why was I so horny in my dream?what is even wrong with me!? And out of all the girls I had to do that with shin yuna?? Ugh I need to keep my distance.." he thought to himself and walked up to he's washroom to wash he's face than he brushed and got ready he was wearing a polka dot blue tie but he realized it was weird so he threw it on the bed and took out a black perfect tie, honestly I wanted to look good but is this too much? I guess not.

I walked downstairs to notice my brother was sitting on the sofa crunching he's food and watching series on tv, jeez how annoying it's literally 6:00 in the morning.

"you woke up hanseo?" he asked while staring at the tv "Yeah s-sir" i can't help but get nervous around him because the fear of getting abused always gets the best of me. I tried to leave but he said "Why are you so dressed up? Trying to impress someone huh?" he asked while standing up and walking towards me
"No,no I'm all dressed up because I don't want people to guess wrong that I'm not the chairman!" i said in terrified tone "Ahh i see" he said while standing infrot of me and than he patted my head "You look pretty good,now leave" he said and walked away. I screamed inside and mumbled "this idiot just ruined my perfect hair into a messy hair ugh!"

~

I reached my office cabin and saw her who I wanted to keep my distance from. Shin yuna