pretty with hair down

Next morning

Jang hanseo's pov

"How can you decided something like!? Don't you know how risky it is!?" i yelled at jang han seok "Damn don't yell at me like that because you know I get scared easily" he said while chuckling "I know what I'm doing" he added while fixing he's suit infront of the mirror "Are you sure because ones you reveal you're the owner of this company. Cha young and others going to come for u!" i said to him trying to convince him not to say, it took so long for me to gain respect and everything but if he says the truth to people than I'll lose everything, even shin yuna.

"Shut up" jang han seok said while rolling eyes "He is right" ms choi said while walking towards us "what?" jang joon woo scoffed "Sir ones vincenzo cassano finds out that jang joon woo is jang han seok, he'll come to ruin your life so let the things stay how it was for now" MS choi said with cold expressions. "But!" jang han seok whimpered "It's for your own good sir" ms choi said while holding he's shoulders "Fine" he said while rolling eyes while, I took a deep breath.

Jang han seok's pov.

I wanted to surprise shin yuna by the fact I'm the real owner of this company but seems like I have to wait and keep playing the stupid innocent card. She'll be shocked and happy for sure that her friend is actually the owner of the babel, than I'll ask her out.

Jang hanseo's pov.

*phone rings*

I saw my phone was ringing on the desk so I walked over to the desk and looked at the phone and saw the call was from "Yuna"

i quickly picked the phone up and said "Hey!"

"Hi jang joon woo!" she said

I clenched my fist and said "What the-"

"wait s-sir!?" she said and than, for a sec said nothing. "Ah i called you by mistake! I was trying to call j-"

"Why?" i said while clenching the phone.

"there was a party where I wanted a partner so I thought if jang joon woo could be my p-" before she could
I said "U could have asked me"

"Wha-" she gasped loudly

"I can be your date to the party" i said while fixing my suit

"But you're my boss, i don't think it's ok" she said softly

"After working hours there's no boss and secretary relationship between us" i said while pushing my hair back

"Oh ok And s-" before she could finish i heard a loud scream and noice like something fell loudly i saw the phone got dislined so I quickly put my jacket on and ran out because what if someone tried to attack her!? I ran out of the main door and slammed it.

Few minutes later.

"Shin yuna!!" I yelled and smashed the door open and saw the room was empty i got stressed and yelled more loudly "Shin yuna!! Stop scaring me!"

Shin yuna's pov.

I was taking a shower until I heard someone yelling from downstairs.and gasped, i wiped the water rolling down from my open hair and wrapped a towel on my body, i walked out the of the shower and walked out. I recognized the the voice really well and it was jang hanseo. i rushed outside my room but before I could walk downstairs he was already infront of me. As he saw me he gasped and before he could say something he's leg slipped, before he could fall i held he's arm and pulled him towards me which made both of us fall back on the floor.

"Are you crazy!? You could have got seriously injured!" i yelled at him while hitting on he's chest "Ouch! That wisn't my fault, you literally screamed your lungs out before declining the damn call" he yelled while tapping he's finger on my forehead "Are you kidding me!? U ran all the way here because I screamed and declined the call!?" i snapped "What you expected Mm?" he said while pushing my hair stands behind my ear "Are you like gonna get up?" i said while looking away "Ah, yea!" he said while standing up and so did I "Why did you scream by the way?"

Third person's pov.

"Well a spider fell on my hand-" as she said he dramatically looked up at her and flinched back "A what!?" he yelled while making a disgusted face "A spider" i said while awkwardly looking at her "I swear to god if it ever fell on me I-" before he could finish he noticed her expressions changed from normal to terrified "What?" he said while chuckling on her reaction "O-on y-your shoulder-" she said, I rolled my eyes "On my shoulder wha-" as I turned to see on my shoulder and saw a spider "AHHHHH" i screamed while slapping that away aggressively "AHHH" she screamed back and both started screaming.

Few minutes later.

Yep, both sat on our sofa traumatized
"i didn't knew you were terrified of spiders" she said while looking straight "And I didn't knew your house is a mini zoo" he said "You know what!? Burn the damn house down" he said while pointing at the Box of matchstick "what kind of things are you smoking sir-" she said with a fake smile "Says who?" he said "Me" she snapped. We both took a deep breath than he said "As you see I'm in my suit so I'll go back to my house and change into something better for our dat-" before he could finish he slapped he's mouth with he's both hands "Sorry, what?" she asked in confusion "In our theme park plan" he said while coughing and pointing at the water "Ah one min!" she said while handing him the glass of water. Before he could drink he choked on water and started to cough "Are you ok!?" she asked while slapping on he's back "why don't you p-put some clothes on!?" he said while coughing, she glazed down and saw she was still wearing her towel and her thighs where exposed. She stood up and ran upstairs.

Jang hanseo sat there slapping he's forehead "God why she had to be half naked when I came!?" he mumbled.

Few minutes later.

He was fudging he's fingers until he heard footsteps, he glazed a bit up and saw her heels, he glazed up properly and saw her walking downstairs while looking down and fixing her earrings. She was wearing a blue top and dark blue long skirt, she had her hair on a ponytail. Everything looked in a slo-mo, her bouncy hair, her cherry lipstick and glowing face. She glazed up and smiled at him, as she walked towards her he stood up with he's mouth open "What happened?" she said while chuckling but he couldn't close he's mouth because he has never seen someone so pretty.

"Wow" he mouthed while looking at her, she could feel her cheeks heating up because of the blush "thanks" she said while smiling. He slowly took few steps forward, she looked up at him and looked at him with wide eyes "S-" before she could say anything he slowy raised he's hand behind her hair.

He opend her hair clip while softly running he's hands from hair to down, he took few steps back and said "You look more pretty with hair down" he softly smiled Which made her blush. "I'll be back so wait for me, Mm?" he said while leaning down to her height "O-ok" she said while nodding. He walked out of the house as she took a deep breath "What was that-" she mumbled while touching her chest "Why is it beating so fast!?"

A massage to all readers:

It'll mean alot if u could vote for my story, don't be a silent reader 💗vote if u liked the previous chapters and this chapter. It'll motivate me to update more and I'm really thankfull, thank you for reading this story<33 comment your options i would love to read them :)

Q: do u think shin yuna is falling for him?