Book 2: Out for revenge

Hi my cute adorable readers! So there's gonna be book 2 of this one as I said. Here's a little um, trailer you can say ≧∇≦

Do share your thoughts and options! I would really appreciate it! and maybe follow me too.♡

Trailer.

"It's been 2 years since we dating and I've never been so happy."

"But not every story has a happy ending. I should have known that the moment he promised me"

~

"No matter how far I ran from my past it somehow managed to come back."

~

He stalked her, followed her, kept a eye on her and always wanted her. How crazy can you get in love? A guy who already lost everything isn't really scared of losing anything anymore. He kept a close eye on what he wanted and couldn't wait to have it by all to himself.

"You've seen how my hate is but have you seen how crazy my love can possibly get? Maybe more crazier than you expected."

Someone else's pov.

I watched her smiling and happy, but what I hated about it was. I wisn't the reason of her smile or happiness. I wanted to be by her side, I wanted her to be mine. But faith had some other plans, so did I. I watched her every move and walked by her side, but from far, far from her sight. I was always there but she didn't notice, I'm never going to let her go.

You belong to me, only me. I'll make you mine and whoever comes in my way, I'll get rid of them.

I held shin yuna and jang hanseo's picture where they're smiling . And took a lighter than burned the side of jang hanseo on the picture than blowed on the fire so it wouldn't burn her picture. I smiled and pined the picture on the wall where multiple pictures of her was hanged. All pictures were different. In evey picture she was looking happy, and bubbly like always. I walked towards the window "I'll give you a new life shin yuna, be ready to lose everything and everyone" i said while smirking.

Shin yuna's pov.

I was looking outside the window while holding the glass of wine "Anyone who tries to touch my jang hanseo will end up dead. My hate and love, both are terrifying. I'll destroy everyone and everything for laying a finger on what is mine."

I sipped the wine when suddenly jang hanseo came from behind and pulled me in a hug. We both softly kissed on each other's lips and than smiled. I promised to keep jang hanseo safe and I wisn't just saying it, I ment it. He was too innocent to face the ugly world so I'll protect him at any cost. I love you jang hanseo.

Both shin yuna and someone else's pov.

"There's nothing that can stop
Me from doing what I want."

"If my love is so full of madness
than imagine how much madness
my hate has"

A story where the boy has nothing
to lose and the girl has something
or specially someone to lose. Who
will win? The protecter or the
destroyer?