running away

Third person's pov.

He got inside and tapped on her floor button in the elevator "You look hot" he whispered in her ears which made shin yuna blush and flinch at the same time "What!?"she said while moving back "Ah, I mean you look all red that's why I said" he said while smirking which made her annoyed because why she can't control her blush "are you dating anyone?" he asked while leaning on the elevator door looking straight into her Eyes "I-No" she said while looking down "Good" he said while stepping towards her "I wouldn't have liked it if you dated someone either" he said than walked back "What is the matter?" she said while crossing her arms "What do u mean?" he said while fixing he's hair "Why are you suddenly f-flirting with me?" she hesitated to say at first because he is her boss "no one has ever done that to me what you did" he said while holding her hand and pulling her towards him "What?" she questiond him, before he could say anything else the elevator opened.

Jang joon woo was standing infornt of the elevator as soon as it opend he saw shin yuna standing really close to hang hanseo's face, he clenched he's teeth and hands "Sir" jang jun woo said with he's clenched teeths. It made jang hanseo flinch he looked back with fear taking over he's body "Ah, j-jang jun woo!" shin yuna said while dragging him away but he's eyes where fixed on jang hanseo while he kept he's eyes down.

Jang joon woo's pov.

"What was going on inside?" i asked her while grabbing her arm "Hey, what are you doing!" She said while snuggling her hand away "it's just he was saying my eyes got really dark circles because of not getting enough sleep" i made it sound real "Ah.. Well he was actually right, let me get some ice pack f-" before he could complete he got a call "What?" he asked while smiling "Oh, ok I'm on my way!" he's expressions changed from good to worried "Is everything alright!?" i asked "Y-yea it's just family issues you know" he said while awkwardly smiling and scratching he's neck "Ah ok, take care!" i said while patting he's shoulder. He smiled and ran out.

~

Shin yuna's pov.

It was the afternoon so I decided to go out for lunch, as I walked towards the door to open someone else did it for me so I thanked the person than when u r turned towards the person while smiling it was jang hanseo. "You're welcome" he said while smiling. After what happened before I kinda feel shy to be around him, I looked behind and saw everyone glazing at us because imagine a boss opening door for a secretary. "Uh" before I could finish he said "Shall we?" he asked while I tilted my head "What?" i asked and he responded "Ain't we going for lunch?" he asked while holding the door "yes but what do you mean we" i asked while pointing at both of us "Let's have lunch together" he said while softly smiling "i guess...ok" he nodded while smiling while we both walked out

~

We came to a fancy resturant "Uh sir we could have just had coffee and cookies" i said while awkwardly smiling "Well if u don't eat well then you won't be able to work so let's have some good lunch? Hm?" he asked while walking towards our seat "Sure" i said, he took a chair out from under the table while I stood there because after he sits than I'll. He turned around and said "Why are you standing? Come here" he said while pointing at the chair "Ah ok" i responded while sitting on the chair he took out.

"So what would u like?" he asked while opening the menu "I don't know what to order because everything in the menu looks good-" i said while looking at the menu.

Jang hanseo's pov.

She is so adorable, she kept on staring at the menu like a kid who is amused by new things. I wanted to spend time with her so I asked her for lunch

She pointed at spicy noodles which made me laugh because after so long of staring at the menu with so many dishes she still choosed for spicy noodles? Well can't complain because I love spicy noddles.

"I'll have the same" i told the waiter. She looked at me with confusion "Can you really handle so much spice-?" she questioned me. She is worried about me? I don't know why but she makes me like her even more by just bare minimum things. I laughed and said "Of course! Do I look like I can't?" she said "Honestly, no I think you're more into sweet food" i asked "Do I look like a kid to u?"

Shin yuna's pov.

He asked while pouting as I chuckled and said "kinda" he rolled he's eyes, Waiter gave our noodles and left. I took my phone out and asked jang hanseo "Can I take a selfie?" he nodded while smiling. I took a selfie of us holding fork and pointing it towards the noodles.

"Let's eat?" he said while stuffing a fork full of noodles. He looks so cute while eating but I'm really worried like can he handle so much spice? He literally poured half of the spice packet on the noodles.

"ain't you gonna eat?" he asked as I nodded and poured the whole packet of spice "Are u insane!?" he asked while looking at my noodles with wild eyes, I laughed "Don't worry I'm a fan of spicy noodles and any spicy food actually" he looked at me and the noodles "Look if u can't handle than don't instead, I'll" he said while trying to take my noodles bowl.

"I can!" i said while slapping he's hand away. "I-i'm sorry" i said while grabbing he's hand and rubbing it "It's ok!" he softly chuckled. We ate our noodles and walked out of the restaurant.

"Sir" i said while standing beside him "Hmm?" he hummed "can I get few days off?" i asked while looking at him "Why?" he asked while turning at me "my friend is getting married soon so I'm going to vist her" i said "I'm not sure if I can but I'll try" he said "Thank you sir!" i said while smiling "Mmm" he hummed while turning away.