How could you?

Shin yuna's pov

It was the day of the biggest interview for our babel's company, I got dressed in formal, I was wearing a white shirt and a suit with black jeans. I walked out of my house and got a taxi.

~

I was outside the company and noticed jang joon woo scoffing on he's phone in anger, I walked towards him slowly without making a sound from behind. "I think it's the right time to tell the world the truth" jang joon woo said while running he's fingers on he's curly hair "No, I can't keep the secret forever" he said but suddenly looked up and turned around "Hi!" i said while smiling, he started getting nervous "H-how long have you been standing here?" He asked while scratching he's neck "Ah, just came" i said "Oh, ok" he said while chuckling nervously "let's go?" i said while nodding towards the door. We both walked inside but before we could he grabbed my arm "Wanna have a coffee before we go?" i thought for a sec than nodded.

We both walked inside a cafe "2 Americano latte" i said while smiling at the cafe worker, he was a tall guy with blond hair. "Sure" the guy said while smiling back.

Third person's pov.

Jang joon woo mouthed him while clenching he's fists on the air 'I'll beat the crap outta you' the cafe guy gluped and flinched around which shin yuna found weird, she turned back and suddenly he put down he's hand and smiled at her innocently. Soon after getting the latte, they both sat on a seat "Are you excited?" she asked jang joon woo but he was lost in he's own world "Jang joon woo!" she said loudly "Yeah! I'm listening." jang joon woo responded.

"By the way, I think the chairman is kinda of a bad person" she wishpered, he flinched and looked up "Why do u think that-?" she leaned back and said "yesterday at night there was a big expose about our company that some people where making harmfull medicines in the lab. And there's a rumour that the chairman was helping them" he looked at her with wide eyes "What!?" he snapped in anger "What happened!?" she said while flinching. "I- I'm sorry but there's something emergency i just remembered!" he said while rushing out. "Wae?" she mumbled while looking around

~

Vincenzo's pov.

"So what's your next plan miss,hong?"
Vincenzo asked "find out who is the real chairman" vincenzo "But are you sure jang hanseo isn't the real chairman" she nodded "Yes, he looks more like a helpless puppet."

~

Jang hanseok

'My plan was to announce who is the real chairman and she would be surprised but vincenzo ruined it!
I have to change the plan now' i thought while clenching my teeth, I was going to strom off until jang hanseo walked towards me "Sir, everything is ready..." i scoffed "Ready!? Are you kidding me!?" i said while grabbing he's tie "Watch the damn news! That vincenzo ruined my whole damn plan!" i said while pushing him by leaving he's tie "It wisn't my damn fault!" he yelled while losing he's tie "Don't you tell at me" i said while stabbing my finger on he's chest. He said nothing and looked down.

I turned around in anger and took a deep breath, I turned around while clenching fist until I saw shin yuna coming towards us in a flat expressions.

I walked towards her while rasing my hand to hold her's but she slapped my hand away "What happened s-shin yuna-" i said while nervously chuckling "You really don't know what happened? Jang joon woo?" i gluped but than realized she called me jang joon woo so I'm safe "Oh sorry, jang hanseok. Right?" i flinched back and my jaw dropped "What-?" i said, she clinched her fist and took steps forward while I took steps back, she grabbed my tie and pulled me forward "How could you? How could you play with my trust!?" she said, the next thing I know was I got a hard slap right on my face.