Chapter 4

Ritchie's POV:

I was hoping, no, pleading that it wasn't me. Bradndon just nodded slowly... Now it's all coming back to me... That bastard put a spell on me. It makes them hate the person(s) they loved the most and love the person(s) they hate the most. I was enraged with this.

"You fucking bastard!" I yelled, wiping round to face them. I usually never swear like that. But I was so mad I felt I needed to. I charged at her with full force. I was so done with her lying. All the pain she gave me.

After that Fight:

Guys. I'm lazy. I don't like writing some fight scenes. This particular one is not one I like to write. Sara sucks ass, ok? Anyways. Continue.

I was huffing lightly. She had taken so much out of me, I couldn't really do as much damage as I usually do. She had so many scratches on her while I did. It wasn't a pretty sight. David helped a little bit, with him fighting him before when I was out. After while, Micheal yelled at me.

"Dammit, Ritchie! Kill her already so we can go home together" I heard Michael yell. I froze. I couldn't move. He doesn't know... He doesn't know I can't go home. I'm a danger to everyone... I thought. I turned around to face him. He can't let me.

"Captain, I can't- UGH!"

I got kicked onto the ground on my stomach. What the- I got kicked in the rib, making me flip over onto my back. I groaned in pain. This is what I went through with her. Whenever I did something wrong to her, I'd be beaten. I'm pretty sure my rib is still healing from its last break.

"You worthless piece of shit! You can't do anything right!" she yelled.

She continuously punching in the ribs. Then she grabbed my arm and snapped it in half. I screamed in pain. The corner of my eyes started to go dark. My vision is going blurry. Spots all over my vision.

I can't die. I don't want to leave Michael alone. Not after what I made him go though. I thought. I was trying to fight off passing out. She continued to try and break more but couldn't. I was already so broken from the last time. I just kept on trying to resist her and passing out.

"Ya know what? I'm just gonna kill you right here and now" She said.

She stepped on my lungs. One foot on my lungs, one on my ribs. She was basically standing on me. Just 2 different body parts. My eyes widened. I tried to resist, so hard. Like, I tried. But it just made the pain worse.

"I'm sorry Michael" was the last thing I said.

With my last breath, I screamed out. My rib was officially re-broken. It had healed before from her. But she broke every single rib. It would be a merical if any survived. Right before everything went dark, I saw Chestiful go through her heart. I smiled lightly. Then everything went dark.

Beannnnnnnnn... I'm so sorry for this... The poor bean... Even if I don't like him, he's still a fucking bean I care about.

Brandon's POV:

David took my chestiful and stabbed it right through the heart. I fell to my knees exhausted. No, I thought, I need to get Michael & Ritchie home before I lose all my strength. And I also need to go see Merlin. I got back to my feet, even wobbling a little. I picked up Michael & my chastiful.

I had no energy to fly so I just walked. David gave me a worried look. I shook my head. I know he's my boyfriend, and he's worried about me, but I'm not gonna make him carry all of us back. I'm gonna heal everyone up and make sure to get Ritchie something to fix him.