Chapter 13

Kyo's POV:

"Oo~! He's feisty! No wonder he likes that cat boy!" said Kirito.

He had that annoying ass smirk on his face. I ignored him. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw him pout. I wanted to smirk at that, but I didn't. I just kept a straight face. I didn't want to show them any emotions.

"Let's get this over with... I'm so bored~..." Lykos jumped onto a chair, balancing.

"I want to get my Senpai back!" giggled Lykos. They tilt their head, smirking psychotically. I glared at them intensely. I laid my hand on the hand of my sword. I was ready to pull it out in a moment's notice.

"Kyo~sama!~" said a voice.

I was frozen. Shit! You got to be fucking kidding me. I dared not turn around. I didn't want to turn around. I turned my head slightly to see my worst nightmare. I tensed up immediately. I couldn't move a single body part. I gripped my hand on the handle.

"You're fucking kidding me..." I mumbled.

You're probably wondering who I'm talking about. Wel,,, Let me introduce you to Beatrix.

Not the one from Harry Potter. I promise. It's a OC I came up with randomly. I couldn't think of a name. Originally it was Himiko Toga. But that just didn't make sense. It kinda did. But not fully. But anyways! Off that topic. Continuing on.

She's not that much older than me

She's not that much older than me. They're like... 19 years old. Ish... She goes by She/They. Yes I respect their pronouns. Just because I dislike them doesn't mean I can't respect them.

But anyways, that's Beatrix. I used to be super good friends with them. But, something in their mind shifted. And they weren't the same anymore. I don't know what happened, but she suddenly was just psychotic.

I'm sorry if that was confusing. I really didn't know how to describe it.

Suddenly, I was stabbed in the back. With something pointy. I turned slightly to see a needle. Being held by Beatrix. I look up at them. I felt the liquid inside being pushed into my body. I glared at her, sleepily.

"You bitch..." I mumbled, before passing out.

At Nightfall:

I slowly started to gain consciousness. I slowly blinked my eyes open. Everything was kinda blurry. When I could see again, everyone was sitting around me. I tried to move, but Beatrix (I guess) had tied me to a chair. Lykos and Kirito were watching in amusement.

"He's awake!" Beatrix yelled.

Fuck... I need help... I closed my eyes, and connected my mind to Yuki. I took a deep breath. I then began saying his name a couple times. i? i... ki~... uki... Yuki!...

Same as I've said before. Kyo is Italics like last time. Yuki is Bold and Italics. This is just like when Brandon and Kyo were talking though their minds. But this time, it's Yuki and Kyo. I really hope that wasn't confusing. I was trying my best.