Chapter 12

Kyo's POV:

Later that Night:

I was walking around outside. Yuki was sleeping, because it was 1 am. I can only assume that Brandon and David were sleeping together. I don't know what Dad and Papa were going to do. Kinda random for Dad. I guess I went to their house without meaning to.

I was debating going inside. I decided not to and turned around. Then, I heard the door open. I froze.

"Kyo... *yawns* What are you doing there? I thought you went home with Yuki..." asked Papa. I looked down slowly.

"Nothing... I was just taking a walk. I'll be out of your hair so you can go to sleep again..." I said, starting to walk away, down the path. There were some rocks moving behind me, as if someone was following me.

I stopped and turned around. No one was there. I turned again, then continued walking. The noise wouldn't stop. I stopped in my tracks. The rocks behind me shuffled into silence. I huffed in annoyance. I knew who it was. I was just hoping that he would leave me alone.

"Papa, come out. I know it's you..." I said. He sighed and walked into view.

"Kyo... I'm worried about you," said Papa. I turned around and started to walk away.

"That doesn't matter. I'm fine," I said.

I'm really not fine. I'm scared. Scared that everyone is gonna leave me. Scared that I'm gonna be alone forever. Scared that she's gonna come get me. I wanted to say that so bad but I didn't. I stayed quiet. I continued on with my journey around. Papa never left me alone that night.

Omg! Bean! Why do I do this to myself and other ppl?

5 years later:

It's been 5 years since Dad and Papa came back. Everything has semi-gone back to normal, I guess. Well, I assume normal. I don't know how it was when I was younger. Anyways, I got to know Papa, David, and Brandon better. So that's a plus.

At first Papa was resentful of mine and Yuki's relationship. After a while and lot's of convincing from Dad, he accepted us! I mean, he's cool with the gays and trans, I mean. Have you SEEN him?! I just think it's because of his and Papa's relationship problems in the past.

But anyway! Off that super sad topic. A year ago, Yuki and I got married. Yuki was actually the one who proposed! What a man... Could have never asked for anyone better. I mean, he's a fucking BEAN! Sorry! Sorry! Continuing on.

Ik. Ik. He keeps getting off track. That's my brain for ya. But, um, I forgot to mention. The 4 sins are about 30 now. Michael had Kyo at 20. Ik, my logic sucks, deal with it. I really don't give a shit.

Papa proposed to Dad about 3 years ago and that was pretty exciting! Took him long enough... He's always been a pussy. Like, jesus. I was able to marry Yuki 2 years before he even FUCKING PROPOSED! Jesus, I knew he was a pussy but DAMN.

Oh, I forgot to mention. Brandon and David aren't married. That's right. I said they aren't married. Gosh. One of them needs to man up! Like, I know it took Papa 15-20 years, but JESUS. It's so obvious they want to. God damn. Everyone's pussys.

But, um... On a more concerning thing. It's been pretty quiet, which is very nerve racking... Lykos said that she would do anything to have Papa. And she wouldn't stop until she did. I'm worried about what she was planning. I didn't tell anyone though.

They just, like a month or so, started to fully relax. Like, Dad has always been jumpy but this was the worst time. Yuki would always kinda cling to me whenever we were out. I decided to patrol here and there. Brandon would always come too! Sorry for rambling. Back to the present.