Chapter 16

Micheal's POV:

I walked for what felt like forever. Last time I knew, I was in town. Now I'm in the Forest of White Dreams. I sighed and continued walking. I ignored (or killed) every demon around me. I currently wasn't in the mood.

I eventually found the area where our predecessors found each other. I remember being told the story. The story of how 'The Seven Deadly Sins' were reunited... Before they all left... One. By One.

I don't want to go into that right now. Anyways. I walked to the center of the hole. I sat down. And decided to meditate. I just need to calm down. I'm not thinking straight (bc you're not. You're gay!). After I meditate a little bit, I'll be sane enough to figure this shit out...

Couple Minutes Later:

I was still meditating, when I sensed a presence. I know who it is. It's Ritchie. I sighed, knowing why he was there. He saw me and walked towards me. Once he was within ear shot, I finally said something.

"Hello Ritchie..." I said, opening my eyes. He nodded to me.

"How ya feeling?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets. This is one of those instances where he's eerily calm. No flirtatious remarks, no nicknames. Just pure seriousness. I just sighed, and stood up.

"Pretty Calm, now." I said stretching. I then looked at him with an accusing look. "What's wrong, hm? You're never like this, unless something happens. What happened?" He looked at me shocked for a moment. Then back to his neutral look.

"Nothing. I was just told to come check on you." he said, nonchalantly. I glared at him lightly. Then I said "You're gonna tell me, or I'll find out on my own..." My eyes went dark. My whole face just dropped, all serious. Ritchie sighed.

"Fine!" He said, raising his hands. "I'd rather be here with ya physically, then mentally when ya hear this." He lowered his hands, and his eyes went sad. I looked at him with a worried look.

"What happened Ritchie?..." I asked worriedly. My face morphed into complete worriedness. He just sat there silently. Then he sat down, motioning me to join him. I walked over to him, and sat down. Leaning my head on his shoulder.

I know this isn't exactly the way their heights are and stuff

I know this isn't exactly the way their heights are and stuff. but my reference photo for the position looked kind of like this. so i had to do what i could.

"It's... It's Kyo, Micheal..."

Kyo's POV:

In Front of me was a dead body... The body of Yuki... His lifeless body just mangled. If he was even alive, he would be in so much pain. That's the only good thing about it. He doesn't half feel this pain.

Beatrix stood above him laughing their ass off. Like a maniac. Her nails were covered in blood.

 Her nails were covered in blood