Chapter 19

Brandon's POV:

I shook my head. I can't say... No... I can't say... H-He'll hurt him... I c-can't let that h-happen... Not again... My hand subconsciously went to my scar from the incident. We've already gone though enough with Kirito... Not again, please... I thought, terrified.

Poor Tramatized bean...

I started shaking so badly. I was having a panic attack. My barrier was faltering.

Everything was crashing down. David hugged me tightly. I buried my face in his chest, trying to calm down. I was trying to follow his breathing, but it wasn't working out too well.

"You're ok... No one's there to hurt you... You'll be safe..." mumbled David. I tried so hard to believe him, but I couldn't. All my memories I tried to hard to suppress came back. Every. Single. One.

I'm not safe... No one's safe anymore... If he's still alive... then he's gonna come get me... and I'm gonna put everyone in danger... I thought, freaking out some more. I can't breathe. I can't think. I'm shaking. What the hell is happening to me?

No. But like. Why is this me when I have a panic attack. Add the numb body, and you got me in a nutshell when I panic.

"I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-sorry" I managed to stutter out. David shook his head. He said "No need..." I nodded and started calming down. My shaking slowed down. I started to relax into David's embrace. Then suddenly, the door slammed open. I jumped, slightly shaking.

David held me tight. L-Let me go! I thought, pushing hard on his chest. But I couldn't escape. My mind started to think of things. I-Is David working with h-him? N-No! H-He couldn't... H-He wouldn't!... Right? I shook my head, and tried one last time. No use...

"L-L-L-Let me g-go! P-Please! J-Justins gonna g-get me!" I yelled, still trying to get away. I pushed hard. So hard on his chest. But he just didn't give. He still held me tight against his chest.

I could still hear Justin's laugh in my head from that night. Mocking me. I started to tear up more. I gripped my hair tightly. He's there... He's gonna get me... Everyone's against me. Not with or for me. I have no one to trust. No one to turn to. I thought, trembling.

Justin's laughter got louder and louder. Never ending. Then I heard something. Something different. It wasn't Justin. It was something else. A light chuckle. I recognized it from anywhere. David. I looked up at him in confusion. He was smiling lightly, still chuckling.

"He's not there, babe. Just Michael being the angry bean he is..." said David, lightly. As if anything loud would break me. Crumble me to dust. I turned my head slightly to see Michael, Ritchie, and Kyo at the door. I relaxed a little.

"S-Sorry about that..." said Michael.

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. I nodded towards him. He smiled lightly, and lowered his hand. I buried my head back into David's chest. I hummed lightly in consent. My eyes started drooping slightly. David giggled. Then. I fell sleep.

BEAN! SLEEPY BEAN!

David's POV:

I pat his head. He eventually started floating, like usual. But started pulling me up with him. He laid down, with his head in my lap. He basically was making it so I was floating. I was still sitting, though. It kinda is hard to explain.

I was staring at Brandon with worried eyes. He never has panic attacks. At least that I've noticed. Although to everyone around me, I seem like a person who's care free. And that's what I want them to think.