SIX

"Do you have to go in?" Sasuke was spread out on the bed, lying on his back, the sheets barely coming up above his hips.

'I could get used to seeing this in my bed' she thought to herself as she snuck glances at him while she was rushing to get ready.

"Trust me, I don't want to" she told him with a laugh, "but I can't miss work. They will know something is up."

He groaned playfully and continued to watch her get ready. "I don't know what I'm going to do while you're gone."

"You could always pay Naruto a visit" she teased as she brushed through her disheveled hair. Of course she was teasing, if Naruto knew she wouldn't get another minute alone with Sasuke.

"Ha ha" he responded dryly. "I'll manage, just hurry back to me."

It was another busy day for her at the hospital for her but it wasn't going by quickly. She wasn't sure if it was because she knew Sasuke was at home waiting for her or not. She felt guilty being at work when he was at her house alone, especially since they had limited time together.

She couldn't get last night out of her head. She had to bite her lower lip to suppress a smile every time it popped into her head.

'It was all so- perfect.'

"Hello? Earth to Sakura" Ino called out as she waved a hand in front of her face. Sakura jumped back with a yelp, not realizing she spaced out.

"I've been trying to get your attention forever."

Sakura didn't have a chance to apologize before Ino grabbed her hand and yanked her into a nearby supply closet. Once it was shut she turned to face the pinkette.

"So, did Sasuke make an appearance the other night?" She hadn't seen Ino since they had dinner the other night. She knew she must've been bursting at the seams waiting to catch up on all the details. Sakura's cheeks instantly turned pink, confirming what Ino wanted to know.

"That good huh?!"

"Shh! Be quiet Ino!" Sakura begged. She was past the point of hiding anything from Ino but she didn't need everyone else to know. "Yes! Sasuke is here."

"And are you going to tell me what happened?"

"Ino we don't have time for this" she said as she reached for the door in a desperate attempt to escape from Ino's interrogation. Ino quickly turned and pressed her back to the door, keeping her captive.

"We have time" she countered, "so spill it."

'I should've known she was going to want every detail.'

Sakura let out a sigh and covered her face with her hands. Her cheeks were on fire and she couldn't bare to look Ino in the eyes. She never talked about something like this so casually.

"He was amazing" she mumbled out quickly, hands still covering her face.

"What was that?" Ino asked, not catching what she said.

"I said, he was amazing" Sakura said a little more slowly this time. Ino grabbed her wrists and yanked them down from her face.

"Are you telling me you guys actually-"

"Ino!" she begged. "Please be quiet. Yes! Alright? We- you know" she said as she gestured vaguely with her hands. Ino knew exactly what she was trying to say.

"How bi-"

"Ino!" Sakura scolded her dirty minded friend.