Chapter 60: Identity Exposed

Under Jiyeon's gaze, Hyunjung finished reading her script nervously and agitatedly.

She had put a lot of effort into writing it and she had practiced reading it out plenty of times, but at this moment, she had stuttered a few times. Wanting to cry, her nose felt clogged as her eyes turned red.

She threw herself onto the other woman, leaning close to her ear and reciting the words. Her heart started to be filled with an indescribable feeling. If it had to be described, it probably would be something similar to rejoicing.

She was rejoicing she had met Jiyeon, she could be with her, also that the two of them would be able to be together from now on. They wouldn't be lonely anymore.

From now on, we both have homes.

Thinking about it, Hyunjung couldn't hold back her tears. Her lips parted as she inhaled deeply and asked the most crucial question--

"Would you marry me?"

Her voice was trembling, almost like vibrato, it was both cute and somewhat clumsy. Jiyeon's eyes curved into a smile as she heard it.

She nodded, then happily exchanged rings again with this person before seriously and excitedly saying a soft "yes".

Once she agreed, Hyunjung hugged her even tighter and leaned back, as if she was hugging some treasure, tightly holding on to her as they fell onto the soft mattress.

She was so happy she forgot everything else, kissing Jiyeon's face like a big puppy as she repeated the same sentence: "Great, it's so great......"

After a moment, she finally calmed down and let go of the person in her arms. Realizing that her persona had been destroyed, her face and ears flushed red.

Hesitating for a moment, she finally got up and straightened her clothes, wanting to go get a glass of water for Jiyeon and calm herself at the same time.

In the end, before she could walk out of the door, a question suddenly came to her mind and her feet stilled. Why did she feel that...... there was something wrong with what Jiyeon said just now?

What "again"?

Jiyeon watched as this person stopped walking, and her heart suddenly felt stuffy. Because she was nervous earlier, she had accidentally let it slip. Seeing that she didn't react earlier, she relaxed, thinking this person probably hadn't heard correctly.

Who knew she would think about it again now?

Dryly coughing, Jiyeon didn't ask anything or say anything, she just looked back at her girlfriend. Indeed, she quickly heard this person ask cautiously.

"Princess?" She opened her mouth, her eyebrows raised as she had a suspicious expression. "What did you mean when you said 'again' just now? Did I propose to you before?"

Jiyeon was at a loss, staying silent for a while. Initially, she wanted to let her see that video. After all, she was extremely cute in it. Who wouldn't love a crybaby who was crying while promising she would love and take care of her?

But if she showed the video......

Jiyeon sighed, then raised her head and looked at the washroom. She wanted to laugh, deep in her heart, wondering if this person would have to go back to her "home" again.