Pain

Warning: This beginning part has a lot of triggers, but I'm gonna show where it ends so you can easily skip it.
It'll include homophobia, violence, sexual humiliation and rape.
Please skip if any of those topics make you feel uncomfortable. Just scroll until you see bold text like this again. It's an extra long chapter to make up for it.

Adam and James kept glancing at each other, trying to find comfort in knowing the other was there. They could hear the sounds of someone talking loudly behind the closed doors, but they couldn't make out what was being said. Their hands were still tied behind their backs as they were held still by the two buff men. Suddenly the doors in front of them opened and the two men started dragging them through. On the other side of the doors was the main stage. Adam and James heard gasps from the crowd of kids that was looking up at them. James quickly scanned the crowd, soon finding Jaiden and Rush. The worried looks on their faces only scared him more. Adam suddenly started to scream and kick, trying to break free from the man that held him. Being on the stage where he had seen Chris die, knowing something terrible was about to happen to both himself and the boy he loved caused him to panick.
'Keep still, faggot!' One of the men called before he punched Adam in the face, causing the boy to stop struggling.
'Adam!' James called.
'I'm fine, don't worry.' Adam called back, his voice shakey and his lip bleeding. The men threw them on the ground and backed away, leaving them in the middle of the stage together with Wolfkins. Adam looked down from the stage for the first time. Below he saw the kids looking worried. He even noticed some of the younger ones crying. He knew that he and James meant a lot to them because they always comforted the young ones. More people in uniforms were in the room as well. People just like Wolfkins. Whatever was gonna happen, they were here to enjoy the show.

'Now most, if not all of you have probably heard some information fly around the past couple of days about these two fags.' Wolfkins started.
'Don't call them that!' One of the kids in the back called. One of their captors walked up to the kid and punched him in the stomach, throwing him on the ground and telling him to shut up. James swallowed nervously. If that's what they did to someone critiquing them, what where they gonna do to him and Adam.
'As you all hopefully know, boys are not supposed to be dating boys!' Wolfkins continued. 'It's unnatural! It's a sin! It's against anything God ever wanted for us! And who do they think they are to go against God?!'
There was cheering, coming from their captors only as the kids looked scared.
'Now I already tried talking to them, but clearly the devil has worked his way deep into their mind.'
Wolfkins turned around and looked at the boys with an evil grin.
'Let's see if we can get him out. Let's see if we can teach you two a little lesson. Strip them!'
The two men from before, let's call them Bulky and Bonky, approached the boys. Adam and James tried to crawl away from them, but they couldn't go far. Bulky grabbed Adam by his hair and dragged him away from James, who was grabbed by his arm by Bonky. Bulky and Bonky both pulled out a pair of scissors and started cutting open their clothes, not even trying to take them off normally, leaving the two boys in their underwear. James looked over at Adam who was struggling, only to be punched in the face again. Bonky grabbed the blonde's arm and pulled him to his feet. James felt vulnerable in his underwear in front of such a big crowd. Adam was soon dragged over to him again and also pulled to his feet. They could hear their captors snicker at the situation.
'Let's see how gay they are!' Wolfkins called. The captors started cheering and yelling slurs at the boys as Wolfkins turned to them.
'Now kiss!' He commanded. Neither boy moved.
'If you're really that gay and it's all about love, THEN KISS!' Wolfkins yelled. James glanced at Adam. Sure he loved the other boy, but to start kissing with all the attention on them like that. Wolkins started to approach them. James was scared and quickly turned to face Adam. Adam had seen it too and understood what the blonde wanted. They gave in and leaned closer to each other, their lips touching carefully. Suddenly Adam felt how he was pushed from behind. He fell forwards and because he and James both still had their hands tied up, they couldn't break their fall. James landed on his back and Adam landed on top of him, his glasses getting knocked off. The captors laughed and yelled at them. Both boys started to tear up, feeling humiliated. Adam felt how he was being pushed off of the blonde. He looked up to see someone dragging James to the other side of the stage.
'James!' He called as he tried to get up, but Bulky pushed him back on the ground, placing a knee on his back and holding his head still. In the meantime, Bonky dragged James over to Wolfkins, pulling the blonde back to his feet.
'You wanna show me just how much you disappoint God? You gonna show me how much of a faggot you are?' Wolfkins yelled at James.
'Leave him alone!' Adam called only to be hit in the face again.
Wolfkins walked up behind James and without warning, pulled down his underwear, leaving him naked for everyone to see. James felt embarrassed. He could feel all the eyes on him. He could hear the captors yell and cheer, enjoying every second of his humiliation. James felt how Wolfkins touched him, hating it. The older man pinched his butt, making the blonde shake his body to push him away. Wolfkins let his fingers trace James's chest, going lower and lower. Tears started to stream down the blonde's face.
'Please, let go of me...' He begged, trying to shake Wolfkins's hands off.
'Don't you like this, you faggot? Or would you rather have my dick up your ass?' Wolfkins laughed, the other captors laughing along. James whimpered, hearing Adam calling his name, but not having the strength to call back to the dark haired boy.
'STOP! THAT'S ENOUGH! LEAVE THEM ALONE!' It was Jaiden. James recognized her voice. He heard the sounds of someone getting punched. There was nothing she could do. There was nothing any of them could do. He was left to the mercy of Wolfkins and everybody in the room knew it.