Chapter five

~Love is lawless~

Matt's POV
When I woke up, I realized I had overslept. Classes had already started. I immediately got up and started searching for my textbook, however I couldn't find it. I looked everywhere, even at Mello's desk but instead of my textbook I found something else.
It was a letter. I knew I wasn't supposed to read it, the letter belonged to Mello and it wouldn't be nice to secretly read it, but suddenly I spotted something. There was written "Dear Matt" at the top of the envelope.
"Maybe he has written something he wanted to say all this time" I thought and continued reading.

Dear Matt
It's 3 am and my thoughts sound like loud music. Matt, I think about you constantly. Every time I see you, we make such a great, unforgettable memories that I will cherish all my life. We both have our ups and downs but I know, that in my worst moments I can always ask you for help, because no matter what you will always make time for me and help me.
You make my days better and I can laugh and talk with you for hours. Ever since the first time I met you, I knew that you were special to me. I feel like we have known each other our whole lives. I don't think I have ever connected with another human the way I have with you. When I look into your eyes, that's when I feel it.
I couldn't even explain to you how good it feels to look up across the room and see you standing there. I wish I could explain your eyes and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete.
You make me laugh when I'm not even in the mood to smile.
I love you Matt. Yes, I fell in love with you... Simple- your laugh, smile, eyes, how you love talking to me. I hope you stay around for long, long time. I think I want you in my life forever.

After reading the letter the only thing I managed to say was "oh my god!"
"Mello loves me... I think everything is clear now. I will say the things that I have kept inside me for so long. I love him, we can finally be together. "
Then I cheerfully sat on my bed and decided to wait for Mello.

Mello's POV
I was sitting in the classroom, looking at the blackboard but not really paying attention to anything, because I hadn't seen Matt that day. I was certain that he had overslept again. But part of me felt like Matt didn't want to see my face.
When the class was over, I went to our shared room.

3rd person's POV

"Matt, where have you been? You skipped algebra and geography".

"Mels, I wanna tell you something"

"What?" Mello asked innocently.

"I love you, Mello"

Mello froze. It felt as if he had lost the ability to speak. A while later he responded:

"Oh Matt, I love you too! But wait, this can't be real. Am I dreaming? Are you real?"

"Of course I'm real, Mels" Matt replied eumoirously. "I've read the letter, but why would you ever want to keep such good news a secret?"

" I dunno... maybe because I was afraid it would make thing weird and would distract you... you know, I wasn't afraid of saying 'I love you', I was afraid of the answer."

"Aww Mels, I love you so much. In fact, I've always loved you" Matt said and kissed him suddenly.
Mello immediately blushed and kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around Matt's waist. Then things started to get a bit heated. They deepened the kiss and it became more passionate. Matt could taste Mello's chocolate and it was incredible, wonderful. Mello pulled Matt's sweater off and kissed his neck leaving a hickey behind. Matt let out a small moan.

"Mels, do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Matt why are you asking? Of course I want, you're my favorite person! I love you so much"

In the evening they lay in bed together and held each other very tightly as if it was the last time they would ever do it. Life was no longer so hard. They felt safe and everything was all right.

A/NThank you so much for reading! <3I really enjoyed writing this story and I think I'll start writing a new story soon ♡♡♡If you have any ideas you can comment anytime 💗💖💕💗💞

A/N
Thank you so much for reading! <3
I really enjoyed writing this story and I think I'll start writing a new story soon ♡♡♡
If you have any ideas you can comment anytime
💗💖💕💗💞