Fall of the Army

This chapter is dedicated to LennaLee for her amazing comment. Vote again,please!!

3RD PERSON POV

'Wait!' Destruction called to the retreating figure, walking out of the room. 'It's not time yet'. The person turned around and faced Destruction. 'I HAVE WAITED. I HAVE WAITED TOO LONG!' He bellowed,glaring daggers at Destruction. He turned once more. 'I'm sorry for the rudeness. But,three more days,and I will march on Camp Half-Blood. And believe me no one will survive'

With that he walked out of the room. Destruction laughed coldly,his laugh echoing inside the empty throne room. ' Do as you wish,my puppet. For now,Chaos will be unable to join the battle. And that puny son of Chaos is dead'

He looked up and yelled 'GIVE UP. SURRENDER NOW AND I WILL HARM NO ONE,CHAOS.

As if hearing his voice,a voice answered. 'NEVER' it boomed.

Destruction looked down and sighed. 'Well,then. Prepare for Destruction,Brother'

PERCY'S POV

'PERCY JACKSON' boomed Tartarus. I winced and grimaced. Just like old times. I held my hand open and my sword,Archangel appeared in my hand.

Now you must have noticed,I only use Archangel. Well,the reason is that Sword of Aeons has a special,destructive power. I haven't used it yet,not on Earth,probably because I don't know the destructive radius of it. But if it goes on like this,I might have to use it.

I swung Archangel at Tartarus,an arc plowing it's way towards Tartarus. He blocked with his sword,and charged at me. I ducked his strike and ducked in. I forced my way behind him,one of my hand on his sword and the other on his neck.

Tartarus smiled. I hesitated,then he broke free. He adjusted his sword arm and charged again. But something was wrong. The last time I saw Tartarus. He was so powerful,I dropped my sword in fright. This time,he didn't look at all threatening.

I stopped my block,my mind suddenly clear.This is all a bad prank. This person knew it would all happen,even when it would happen.

I really needed to find out who this guy was. First,Tartarus was pissinf me off. He really needed to learn how to fight.

I swung my sword,he blocked. I let go,he stumbled. I teleported behind him,and held my sword straight. Oh,he was so gonna feel this.

The sword went into Tartarus' body and then he was gone. All that was left was the monster dust he left behind.

I think Tartarus didn't hear the saying 'The bigger they are,the more the stumble,the staggering blobs of anger and hair' And one point to Percy the genius,and zero to Tartarus,who has the hairiest chest ever.

I jerked up as I felt a warm feeling surround me. Light covered my whole body. I stared at it,until it vanished and I vanished along side with it.

LUKE'S POV

I was sitting in the Chaos' cabins main room,thinking about Percy and all the moments we enjoyed with him. And how we were all so close,when the door opened. Nicole marched in and sat next to me on the comfy couch.

I looked at him,and I knew he could see it all in my eyes,cause I could see it in his. The pain,the despair,the anger and the longing of the warm feeling that the number 2 warrior in the Universe was watching over us.

At that moment Bianca rushed into the room. 'Nikes,C-c-commander' she stuttered out,tears stinging her eyes. 'Monsters'

It was all it took and we launched into the action. I ordered the whole army to gather and clicked my amulet.

Percy's armor surrounded my body. I looked at it,and I went blank. I fell on my knees,everyone watching me. 'PERCY! PERCY! WHERE ARE YOU?! PERCY! COME BACK! Come back......' my energy vanished,tears rushing out of my eyes.

Nico took command and got me in the infirmary,and went at war. The Son of the Death God,at war,probably send some presents to his father.

It may have been funny,but the smile didn't come. Percy........ where are you?

NICO'S POV

I ran out with the army at my heels. Percy..... The thought of his death brought anger into me. I rushed into the enemy lines,sword drawn. I started slashing through them.

At least I was angry,but the team morale was down. Mistakes were made and here and there and the army seemed to be losing.

I pulled back as the monsters surrounded us. What to do now?.....

I didn't know this kind. Mostly Percy handled morale problems. I just fought with my entire heart. But what to do now?

Well,it's not like I have a choice. I have to unleash the powers of Chaos. I closed my eyes as the monsters launched themselves at us.

The darkness flowed through me,and before I knew it,we were covered in monster dust.

I stumbled a little. While Percy was famous for his skill and powers both,I was only famous for skill,cause I can't use Chaos powers.

Luke is resilient,so his body can handle it. But Percy is basically an entity,so he can take the whole army with one hand tied behind his back.

I fell to the soft grass. The Chaos army was falling apart. Me,Luke and Percy,all gone. It's gonna be real hard now.

CHAOS' POV

Guess,there's no choice. Destruction has threatened me to my face now. Luke is in depression. Nico saved everyone at the cost of his own life. And Percy is g-g-gone. It's all falling apart.

Right now,there's only one way to turn the tide to our side. It will be risky but it's the only way.

Jacob,I'm really sorry but you will have to come into the play........