Sea Green Eyes

If you guys want a Christmas themed comedic chapter, give the chapter a vote. Come on..it takes like, 2 seconds.

CHAPTER DEDICATION : rowinwolting . I always see your name in my notifications. Thanks so much for the support!!

FOLLOWER OF THE WEEK : dramoineluver . Thanks so much for all the support!!

Special mention to KayKamsy2004 . Your support is much appreciated.

The Percy JacksonX Chapter is still under work so comment who you think is going to be. rose_gold_paint it's not Luke. Unlucky!! Try try again!!

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK, The Short Story Digest.

Current cover by LavendarEyes . She's an amazing graphic artist and an amazing author/poet. Check out her account. 
_________________________________________________

LUKE CASTELLAN'S POV

I was standing just outside the Chaos Cabin waiting for Zoë. I tapped my foot. As much as I tried to play it off, I was freaking out. I had asked Zoë to come with me to the beach. I thought, Percy always landed girls and he took them to the beach so maybe it'll work for me too.

But then again, he's Percy.

I had liked Zoë since the beginning but I just couldn't ask her. She was a maiden. But this was my last chance. Who knows if I'll survive this war? I had to tell her now, whatever the answer maybe. At least my conscious would be clear.

A camper passing by waved at me.

'Hey Iroas!'

It had come to my attention that the campers felt more comfortable with me rather than Percy.

It's probably because he's Percy.

I waved back. 'Hey Will! How's it going?'

'Good. Actually we need a bit of help. Do you mind?'

'Not at all. I'd be happy to help. But I'm a little bit busy right now. Is it urgent or..?'

'Nah nah it's cool. Can you just come by the Apollo Cabin when you're free?'

I nodded. I hadn't noticed until now, but a few campers stood here and there were staring at me.

'Umm, can I help you?' I asked. As if jolted by my question, they started scurrying off.

'Hey he's not bad is he? He seems cool'

'Yeah Cathlan (Satan) gives off a weird vibe but I imagine he must be good too'

Being back on Earth had changed my perspective on things. Maybe, just maybe, it won't be too bad to reveal myself after the war. The gods seemed nicer too.

'Hey!'

I was jolted out of my thoughts to find a rather angry looking Zoë Nightshade glaring at me.

'Oh sorry. I was daydreaming'

She smirked. 'I can see that. You've got something on your face right her-'

She touched my face, her fingers sending sparks through my body. I jerked backwards, startled. I had never felt anything like that before. Even if I did like Zoë.

Zoë's eyes narrowed. 'You've been acting a little strange, Iroas'

I scratched the back of my neck. She got me there. I was to taken aback by the sparks by her touch that I didn't even bother answering.