The Calm Before the Storm

Hey guys what's up?? I've been away for long and the update has been long coming so that's what I'm doing. And from now on,no Author Notes or anything. If you see an update it's a chapter update. AND GUYS PLEASE READ THIS ITS REALLY IMPORTANT. I got mixed opinions on whether I should write like,
'I did this'
OR,
'Percy did this'
Like I don't get it so I'm gonna write like I did in the past because I feel comfortable like that.

AND ALSO I read my whole book and I realised that I'm going way to quick for the story so I'm gonna slow it down a little bit.

AND ON WITH THE STORY

DESTRUCTION'S POV

I watched as the son of Poseidon sat with the daughter of Hades.

'Enjoy all you want Perseus because you won't be able to after I'm done with you. CHAOS. YOU MADE THE WRONG DECISION BROTHER'

PERCY'S POV

I sat at the beach,cuddling with Bianca.

Even after realising that the Camp Half-Blood was kinda possessed and they didn't mean a word of what happened, I still think I'm much more happier with the Chaos army. They all helped me when I was at my worst and they have been with me ever since. I don't think that I can go back to being who I was.

'Hey'

I was snapped out of my trance by Bianca,who was staring inquisitively at me.

'Sorry. I'm just thinking about everything going on. I'm sorry, I really-'

'You don't need to apologise,Percy. You've been through a lot. And I know what you're thinking. You're thinking what it would be like to stay here at Camp if we win the war. I've also been thinking about it. Have you come to a conclusion?'

I hesitated. Thinking to myself was just normal. But saying it out loud meant making a commitment,a promise. I mean, I had left Camp Half-Blood but that was because I was shunned away. Back then, there were no choices. I was kicked out and I just forgot it as my home because I wasn't welcome anymore. But thinking now,the people actually care about the real me. The 'real' Percy Jackson. And now that I'm welcome what to do now?

Then there was my other problem. The 'real' Percy Jackson. Going with the flow, I was Satan,commander of the forces. But now,back at my original home, I was beginning to think, is Satan just a facade. Am I just trying to hide from the truth by being Satan?

I decided to tell Bianca,because she loves me,truly. I knew that and I knew she wouldn't force me into anything.

'Well I don't know yet,Bianca. I mean, I've been thinking about it and is me being Satan just a facade of me trying to hide from the truth? Am I really who I think I am?' I bowed my head,unable to meet her eyes

Bianca pulled me up and kissed me. I kissed back.

'I don't know,Percy. I kinda think you were expecting me to give you a rational answer but I don't have it. But what I do know is that Satan is not a facade. Because you are not Satan. You are Satan for your enemies,for people who threaten you and your family. And that's what makes me sure that you're still the same Percy. You would do anything for your family. And as for who you are, I'm pretty sure you'll find that out by the end of this war. Because I'm pretty sure that this is not a normal war'

'Thanks Bianca. You don't know how much you mean to me. I mean,we had a pretty hard start to a relationship but I love you with all my heart. When I died,I was in Tartarus. And the only thing keeping me going on was you. I thought of you and i thought I can't die on the woman I love. And about Annabeth, I'm sure. I'm not that Percy Jackson. I mean,we were together but now I feel like that never happened. I have feelings for you and you only'