Satan Falls

PERCY'S POV 

I came ear to ear with End. 'Tell him. Tell Destruction,no matter what he will not win. Tell him I'm ready. This time I'll defeat him. Chaos doesn't need to protect me anymore. Now Go!'

End glanced fearfully at me,then vanished.

Cheers erupted all around me. Clearly they knew not of what was happening.

I charged a bolt of lightning and sent it into the sky. Everybody watched it go,unaware that I had vanished,so indulged in their happiness,not a care about the lives going to be last,not caring if this was their last moment to live. But I care. And I will save them. No one will die. Not if I can help it.

Nobody cared. As careless as ever. But we must hold a special meeting. Tactics will be most important thing in this entire war.

A knock made me come back to my senses. 'Come in' I said. Bianca came into my room and sat next to me. 'Oh,do you mind-'

'I think it's a little late for that' I grinned. She grinned but looked down all the same. 'You get depressed for the most littlest things,you know that right? I said it's okay'. I laid down side ways on my bed. Bianca smiled and lay down next to me. 'Well,what's up? You've been a little depressed lately' she asked. I sighed.

'This war,it's not gonna be this easy. End was easy to beat,but Destruction is way to powerful,he'll crush us all,just for fun. That's what he does. He thinks killing is fun. He loves torturing people. His favorite sound is people screaming pain. That's his jam. And that's why I am trying to beat. That's why we need a strategy. A strategy worthy of Athena'. She nodded understanding what I mean. She looked sad as well. This time I understood.

'Hey' I put my hand on hers. 'I know you think after I heard that they were possessed,I have been having second guesses. But that's not it. I love you,now. You will always be mine and I will always be yours' I was whispered to her. She grinned and leaned into me.

I grinned.

We both sat there for a moment. We were knocked out of our trance when somebody knocked on the door(get the pun?).

We both jumped and sat up,a little away from each other. 'Come in' I said. Annabeth Chase walked into the room,looking afraid. 'Erm... Chiron said you wanted to see me. He said you made quite the show'

'Yes. Well,take a chair and sit down' I told her. She pulled the chair from  my work table and sat down. I leaned forward. 'Annabeth. We need a strategy for this war. It needs to be a strategy worthy of Athena. I will help you and so will Angel here'

She looked at me,stunned,opening and closing her mouth like a fish. Finally,she said,'Okay. I'll help you. But on one condition. You have to reveal your identity to me'.

'Fine'  Angel gasped at me, 'But only after this war has ended'.

She thought for a moment,then said. 'Deal'.

'Good' I stood up.  'You may leave'. Annabeth crossed across the room and vanished from view.

I flopped down on my bed. Bianca sat down. 'Well?'. I closed my eyes. 'Well what?'.

I could guess Bianca looking outraged. I knew what she was talking about,but I guess I would play stupid. 'Well you just told her you'd tell them your identity after this war!' She said hotly.

'Relax,woman. We're not going to stay here after this war,anyway. Besides,I didn't swear to Chaos. I am not bound'. I peeked through my eyes and saw Bianca looking torn between relief and amusement. I grinned cheekily and stood up. 'Well then,let's go' I said and vanished from the door of the room.