Soul Infusion

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO IIFANFICFANATICII AND Bailey821 . IIFANFICFANATICII Thanks so much for commenting and following. It means so much!!! Bailey821 Thanks so much for the support!!

GUYS I DO NOT THINK THAT DEDICATIONS ARE SHOWN IN MOBILE PHONES AND TABLETS, BUT I DEDICATED LAST CHAPTER ON MY LAPTOP AND IT IS SHOWN THERE. SO FROM NOW ON I AM GONNA DEDICATE CHAPTERS ON LAPTOP AS WELL AS @ THEM HERE.

IM SAYING IT ONCE MORE GUYS. If you want me to follow you and a dedication in the next chapter then VOTE for the story and FOLLOW me.

AND GUYS PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.
Guys, you don't know how much it means when you guys vote and comment. As a writer, I feel so happy when I know you guys enjoyed the story and you guys interact with me through comments. And when you follow me I feel so happy to know that you guys went the extra mile to stay connected with me. So PLEASE GUYS.

UNKNOWN POV

'I need your help. Can you come?'

I sighed. 'Yeah of course man. You helped me when I needed it. I'll come as soon as possible'

'Thanks man. I appreciate it'

'No problem, Commander'

'Shut up'

SONG : ZEDD, ALESSIA CARA - STAY

PERCY'S POV

All of us followed Chaos through the portal. Walking through the other side, I immediately knew there was something wrong. We were supposed to go to Camp but here we were,back on Planet Chaos.

Chaos turned around and looked at me.

'I did not choose a location Percy. I set the location for what you were thinking'

I shrugged. 'I wasn't thinking of Planet Chaos but yeah, I did want to talk with the Army'

Chaos nodded. 'I knew that you were hiding something back there. There's something related to the war and something....personal as well'

I frowned. 'Did you read my mind?'

Chaos glared at me. 'For the hundredth time, I cannot do that! Just imagine, me reading everybody's thoughts and knowing what sort of weird and disgusting things are going on in people's minds'

Everybody laughed. 'Well yeah, I suppose it is weird....'

Chaos smiled. 'Well what is it?'

'Well first of all, I want to discuss this personal issue of mine. Everyone here has probably thought about this now. It's about me staying at Camp Half-Blood after the war'

It felt as if the temperature suddenly dropped as everybody looked with utter concentration at me.

I took a deep breath. I looked at Bianca, who was standing next to me. She nodded at me,smiling. I grabbed her hand.

'I'm not staying at Camp. They were my family before, but now this is my family. These people here, I trust them with my life. I can't even imagine any one of you betraying me. I was a little hesitant at first, but now I'm sure'

A sigh of relief was audible through the room, as the tension lifted. Everybody looked considerably happy, especially Chaos, who put his hand on my shoulder.