First day of shoot

The warmth of blue tents was more welcoming than the scorching sun. The cute woman who almost looked like a 16 year old girl, abruptly stopped her walking train at the entrance of shooting venue.

The view before her eyes was nothing new but the big enormous lights, cameras, different wardrobes and people engaged in their assigned work...were giving her the feeling of content, belonging and..HOME...

After few minutes of watching her different but kind of similar surroundings, the girl held the black thread tied on her wrist hiding beneath the digital watch, and closed her eyes. She softly murmured "thank you".

Her pure innocence and gratefulness was reflected in those two simple words. She opened her eyes due to loud noise of car honk. She turned around still holding the thread like its a sacred article.

Phir le aaya dil
Majboor kya kije
Raas na aya
Rehna door kya kije

The impatient manchild behind the steering wheel was stupefied. Her wild hair fluttered when she turned. Her doe eyes were staring him like she is watching him for the very first time.

Dil keh raha
Usse mukammal kar bhi aao
Wo jo adhoori si baat baaki hai

For a teensy moment, she couldn't believe her eyes. The sunglasses perched on his nose, his unruly hair and  the same attitude. But one thing that she noticed the most... the lines on his  forehead ceased immediately like they were not there a minute before.

Wo jo adhoori si yaad baaki hai

Their eyes shine. Nobody knows if it was the reflection of sunlight or the various emotions welled up in their eyes.

The girl slightly tilted her head and grinned beautifully.

The guy immediately reacted with a sweet smile and nodded.

She repeated his formal but yet informal action still holding the black thread in her fingers..but this time the grasp was secure and gentle.