8 or ♾️ ?

7th sept, 2022

Tumse munasib hua hai phirse jeena humara

"Woahhhhhhhhh" We all cheered up when Richa announced last shot of last day of yaarian.

Our show..season 4 is completed.

Stars and lights..shining brighter than ever. Kya kahani hai yaar ye..

The story which we've written with  heartfelt laughs, tears in rain, reunion of a beautiful family and almost all 'once-in-a-life-moment' chapters which we never wanted to end.

I guess writers are like this only..super thankful in end but miss every moment spent with their characters which take them to their own self without any pretense..just a happy child with softness in his eyes.

Damn..kuch zyada hi sober ho gaya hu mai..

Someone in somewhere
A teary eyed girl has paused Niti's story, of last shot..to treasure the only hope which she knows can never die.

******

A tired girl left her phone on bed and walks up to balcony to..to look at the moon and just stare..but closed her eyes after few seconds.

******

With earphones plugged in and tears rolling down her cheeks, she was looking every story and post having them only..and when she can't take it anymore..placed the phone with cold hands on her heart to lock them with her emotions until next time.

******

Back to home

"Sampdaata..seriously???" I laughed out like anything and credit goes to this antique piece.

"Arre its hindi word of director yaar." She reasoned while smiling nonetheless on our situation.

" Its nirdeshak niti." I am sure ye word bhi abhi bhul jayegi ye ladki.

"Hota hoga par..its something from 's' too." She cribbed out moving her hair behind her ear.

"Its sanchalak!!" Richa's answer and loud laugh again started the reverie of us having fun on her case.

The crew called me for my last shot and everyone starts going in their place.

"Parth sober rehna!" She advised me like a queen.

"Khud ki haalat dekhi hai madam??" I pointed at her grinning face which is maintaining the reputation of this cuteness.

"Aur tum jhalak se yaariaan par aa gaye the..bade aaye carried away." She clapped and showed me her small hand.

"Yaariaan se jhalak"

"Wahi to bola maine!"

This woman should be awarded in the category of how to make me mad more than anyone could.

"You know what? " I ruffled my hair back while she was ready to move her hand on sides of her waist.

"What ?" She yawned still showing her battisi.

"Enjoy the shot." I declared to my most favourite audience.

"I didn't take any shot Parth." We threw our head back laughing on..idk iske pj par ya humari soberness par.

Shashank sir announced packup and my people cheered up like they finished climbing Mount Everest.

Capturing these tired and happy faces, Taylor stopped her techno skills and hugged Richa but here I am.. still making the video and lots of memories.

My feet automatically moved towards her after saving the small highlight of her dance.

Her hands holding my tshirt behind, mine grasping her shoulders, and I knew we felt same..complete, content and enough for each other.