Smiles are painful too..

My voice wobbled when I said last line of the scene. I looked to my side to see a tear rolling down from her tired eyes.

She looked at me and turned again to act like she is sleeping. I don't know if it was for whole minute..ten seconds or only a fucking moment, my hand stayed close to her back, even though its not touching her but who knows...maybe this distance with closeness can heal us.

I heard the packup sound when she hurriedly got up and went away to balcony. Sitting at the side of the bed, I saw how was she hugging herself and iss moment mei mai bass...

I headed in the direction she was taking me to..and just stood there..beside her..resting my fists on the railing.

चंदा को ताकूँ रातों में
है ज़िन्दगी तेरे हाथों में

My eyes were on my hands all the time to ignore the gaze of this other person. Manjha..

पलकों पे झिलमिल तारें हैं
आना भरी बरसातों में

Ye bhi iss baarish mei kamzor padd raha hai ya meri aankhon ke aansu bina nikle hi isse aur strong  bana rahe hai..

सपनों का जहाँ
होगा खिला खिला
बरसेगा सावन..

In a trance.. I didn't realised this precious existence has other beholder too.

बरसेगा सावन झूम झूमके
दो दिल ऐसे मिलेंगे

The murmur of our byeess exchanged hiding the raw emotions professionally and we walked together.. just to walk away...