Goa is onnnnnnnn!!

Rang udane de hum nashe mei hain...bhul gaye sawaalo ko saare

Niti was totally engrossed in her phone when she felt someone is watching her or trying to make her video. She slightly smiled towards Salman and resumed her typing train.

A formal announcement happened 2nd time.

"Niti"

She quickly muttered "doing it" and placed her phone on her lap after switching on airplane mode.

She lifted her eyes and saw someone was still watching some football match video.

"Parth", she said narrowing her eyes.

Parth switched off the phone and slided into his pocket. He closed his eyes and got ready to sleep. He was imagining some red jersey players lifting a trophy when a voice came.

" Are you serious?", Niti asked him. Even she knew the answer already but there is no harm to confirm it.

"What do you think Niti?", he replied with his eyes closed.

" I have an idea."She rested her back on the side of window panel and faced him  in excitement.

"We are not making a reel in a goddamn plane." Parth stated finally settling his gaze on her eyes.

Niti grinned beneath the mask. "No..no..I was saying...that we can talk till we reach Goa." She specified while paying attention to his one eyebrow raised. "See..sleeping is so boring...pehli baar we are going for a outdoor shoot." She shifted her head slightly in direction of window.

The buildings were getting smaller in size and gradually the plane was pacing faster than before. She curiously observed how they were settled on the bed of clouds and nothing is visible under this beautifully scenery.

"So?"

And the curiosity ended like someone popped a baloon from a needle.

In the middle of her praising the nature with her eyes, he noticed how they were shining from happiness and focused on the passing clouds rather than concentrating on his tired state.

So here he goes.

"So nothing."Niti said angrily still gazing outside and waited for him to ask again. When the wanted reaction didn't came up, she turned to see the owner of grumpy voice is sleeping.

She missed his scene enactment from one second.

" Parth..how are you feeling, we are going for first outdoor trip." Niti asked softly not borrowing his act at all.

"Ok... you will not let me sleep." He concluded when she shrugged innocently. "Honestly, I never thought about seasons of our show. Its just stand out from all other shows and have created a milestone in history." Niti nodded her head in agreement.

"I am also excited like you-", Niti laughed silently, hiding her face from him. "but you know why I don't show it."

She faced him and blinked in assurance. "And about this outdoor shoot, i've been there multiple times. I know its 1st for kyy." He added when she was going to interrupt him. "We will have great food there. Trust me on this."

"Hello, i've been there too. You told me about that famous restaurant before, that was one of my favourites." Niti recalled the moment when he told her, she was as usual lost on instagram and scrolling reels.

"Acha, what was the name?"

"It starts from t." She nervously quoted.

"Exactly." He shut his eyes again hoping she could see where her ship is going.

"Listen..I can perfectly say that name..but what if I pronounce it wrong." She opened her phone while giving a reason, not believable enough, even for a kid.

"Network is not available." He looked towards her and lifted his lips in a way so that his eyes could remain stoic and he could enjoy this situation simultaneously.

She slowly put her phone back in its former place. "I was just checking the time." She proclaimed imitating her expressions. "By the way, do you know there is a famous church in Panjim, jaha par bahut movies k shoot happened too." She was proud of the information she knew beforehand.

"I know."

The proud feeling flown away.

"There are more than 10 beaches in Goa."

"I know." Parth again closed his eyes feeling tired but enjoying the situation of his cute entertainment package.

"There is a place...some club maybe...jaha par they host silent party with headphones." She stuttered in relief when she guessed the actions of Salman, who had both his hand enclosed around his ears and moving in  weird rhythm.

"I think-" Niti hoisted her hand for hi-five to Salman. "We can't go there for few days because it only opens on Saturday." Parth sympathized and grinned at the same time.

Niti narrowed her eyes and sliced the same hand on her throat. Salman averted her threatening gaze and resumed his reading of 'kareena kapoor's article' published in fashion magazine.

Niti placed her elbows above her knees and hands fisted under her chin. She remembered something instantly.

"There is a place...jaha par koi bhi kuch confess karta h and wish something..it will happen for sure." Parth didn't say anything.

Niti rested her head on the headrest and stared him silently. She realised what she said and closed her eyes.

The silent answers exchanged between their closed eyes, speaking enough volumes, which only they can understand.

Its their strength but their weakness too.

Parth woke up startled due to Salman's nagging voice. His glare intensified towards his stylist. Salman again picked up the former magazine and noticed he missed what she said about Taimur.

Parth turned towards his co-passenger and the sight freezed him for a moment. Her face was facing him like she slept staring at him. Suddenly, all grumpiness vanished away.

She also don't know how much she test his patience, how these doe shaped eyes had trapped him even after fu***** 8 years, how he can never say what he wants and most importantly what he needs. He sighed in dejection.

Niti's hair tendrils were far away from her face but his hands lifted without permission to tuck it behind her ear. He stopped midway abruptly.

"Niti", he called her softly. No response. He again called her. Guess what no response. Here he goes again.

" Nitiiiiiii", he yelled and a middle age woman snapped at him, who was sitting far away, a calculated difference of five sitting positions between them. "Kon hai ye pagal."

Salman dropped his magazine and his face was screaming he wants to be anywhere but not here.

Parth acted like he don't know what happened.

Niti jumped up in her seat and faced her co actor to murder him.

"Now you know how it feels when someone disturb the sleep of innocent people." Parth reasoned with cockiness in his voice.

But he realised something. Shit.

Niti was already planning how to prepare him for kaccha badaam reels when she registered what he said.

Her gaze softened immediately.

Maybe night changes would be suitable for this idiot.

And the surprise on her face turned into a shock when he said "will you come with me to that place?"

Parth avoided her eyes like he don't know her and want this plane to gobble up him or her. But all of this thoughts faded after a long one minute.

"Yes"

They grinned at each other like their wish already fulfilled.

Only for that moment they felt complete. They have everything. Nothing much needed. Nothing at all.

Yeh bhi hua kabhi... jaise hua abhi...tujhko sabhi mei pa lia