Din ye guzar jaaye

Aankhen meri har jagah..dhundhe tujhe bewajah..

He was thinking about the lines in the script when he heard a carefree laugh of his techno.

There she was..clapping on the banters like always and spreading smiles around her, even when the talks were not funny at all.

She was rehearsing her lines with Ayaz when Kishwer's voice snapped her out of the focus, which she managed to attain with lot of struggles.

"Manik kaha hai..he always makes me.."
"Karo..karo lines karo." Kishwer said being over excited.

She couldn't stop herself from giggling  and palmed her forehead.

"Where is manik?" She asked with a smile, not giving a heed to her recordings.

But Kishwer already muted the volume giving a knowing side look behind Niti.

She reminisces her lines in her mind and sensed his presence which was not far away but the said distance was enough to make her feel..something is missing.

They heard their name called for the scene and stood on their positions.

He saw her standing on pattla and smirked.

"Tch tch tch..aaj bhi heels choti hain" He mocked her showing fake sympathy and crossed his arms.

"Heels choti nahi hai..you are so tall." She reasoned while waving her hand horizontally upto his head.

"Acha madam..ab scene kar len hum..we can discuss my height later." He assured her while controlling his smile.

"Hello..I know your height matters but kabhi kabhi meri bhi matter karti hai..tum to chappals mei bhi aa jaoge tabhi utne hi lagte ho." She pout sadly in  realisation.

"Niti-"

"Ready for shot"

He gulped his amazing comeback and showed a thumbs up towards camera.

He smiled when she fastly closed her eyes, took a deep breath and nodded.

The shot got cut and he ruffled his hair back, thinking about...what will he have in lunch.

He saw her slowly started grooving while descending from her height uplifter.

Her being herself around him and he just knew..other things can wait.

She was doing the steps of her performance..in her mind. She cannot display her act like this na, it should be grand.

Grand se yaad aaya..some grand discussion is pending, she sighed and rolled her invisible sleeves on her forearm.

"Hello..so what were you saying haa??" She reached closer to him to end this matter once and for all.

"I said later Niti." He sighed thinking of another topic to deviate her mind.

"What later??" Kishwer questioned them after locking her phone. "Tum logon ka later jaldi khatam kar lena..its just few days left and I-"

The sea of both beautiful and tired orbs found each other and everything else..just zoned out.

Masti..reels..dance..goa..smiles...laughs..irritating each other..just being with him..she sighed by taking a long breath. No...no..abhi bhi time hai and we're going to kill these days. Aur we had one of the best time of our lives..and i'll make sure these memories stay with him for..forever.

Niti..he sighed and adjusted his manjha. I guess..the days we spent together were less than the time we had.

She gulped and looked at Kishwer giving her a cheerful smile.

He rolled his tongue inside his mouth giving her a moment to speak..but the moment passed and he moved his eyes in the direction of his onscreen mother.

"-it'll be cool right. Having a family picture where manik's mom dad..both are young." Kishwer laughed and Niti giggled to ignore someone's questioning eyes.

"Aree..very cool Kiwi..Mr Malhotra come.." She dragged Ayaz beside her. "Parth..come, now you will see meri height itni bhi choti nahi hai." She said boastfully keeping her hands on side of her waist.

He shook his head  and groaned..kya chahti hai yeh ladki???But how can he refuse the only person (on the set) who can make him do anything.

He stood behind her to protect her smile..her memories..mainly to protect..her.

His arms touched her back and she relaxed.. wishing to lean back but not doing it and ignoring her stupid heart.

"Are tum dono ki bacchi kaha hai??Usko bhi to hona chahie family picture mei." Kiwi teased the newly wed Malhotras.

"What the hell!!" She turned and nagged hiding her face in her hands slightly touching his shoulder blades.

He smirked seeing her very sweet Niti.

"Are..of course!! she is 71.5 but look 16.. toh average karen to ek bacchi to chalegi." He laughed on his genius calculations and the view of his cutie laughing her guts out.

She spinned back to her previous position still beaming at his laugh and then look forward.

The bright light shining above them was blessing their perfect journey towards imperfect destination.

Content smiles stayed intact..only disclosing the world's happiness in their eyes.

"Forever haa" she whispered amazingly hiding the heaviness in her voice and faintly blur vision.

"Yaa" he confirmed with a faded grin hiding her in his heart and first time unknowingly copying..her.

Forever is every moment they spent together and many infinite humeshas are still awaiting their warm presence.

Meri taraf aata har gham phisal jaye..aankhon mei tumko bharoon..