Tum Ho..

The irritating noise of phone ringing disturbed my sleep. Fu**. I rejected it and planted my face on the fluffy pillow. But how can I get peace so easily. It rang again and ofcourse it was none other than...Salman. I accepted it and cut it again but not before telling him to fu** off.

That damn iphone lightened up again.

"Do I have to explain the meaning of two simple words." I gritted out in case he has lost his mind.

"What words Parth ?" Oh shit. Why? Just why.. it happens only between us in most unexpected ways.

"Niti...uh..hiii. Is everything alright?" I asked her softly to divert her mind from previous question.

"You tell me..its been 20 minutes..we decided to meet near pool side at 8:30." I saw the wall clock groggily and sprang up from the bed like a freaking spring, straight into the bathroom. "Its almost 9 Parth." She was annoyed and I am sure she was stomping her foot. Cute.

"Ohh..you were on time..I thought you also need rest.." I tried to think of other reasons slash excuses to justify my sleepy state while removing my tshirt from other hand. Sleepy state. Bang on. "Tum teen baje ki uthi ho..aren't you sleepy Ms.punctual?" I beamed already knowing her answer.

"Are you know na I hate night shifts but I can also shoot for 24 hours with this vibrant energy." She boasted and I can imagine she flipping her hair dramatically. "But neend bhi aa rahi hai." She murmured assuming I didn't heard it.

"Acha..then on time kyu aa gayi sleepy head?" I rested my back against cold tiles basking her different theatrics.

"Balance. Remember." Not again. "Forget all this and come soon. We all are waiting and its getting late." She swiftly said like she is ordering me.

"I'll be there in...10..." I said mentally calculating time to get ready while thinking to tease her. "as YOU..all are waiting." I smirked and after a moment thought to cut the call as she was tongue tied. Par vo to do kadam aage nikli.

"Vaise what were the words you said..jab tumne phone uthaya?" She queried teasingly. This girl.

Two words. Love you. I ruffled my hair frustratingly. Wrong time Parth.

"Two words..." I continued messing my hair. Goddd. Yesss. "Coming soon...ok thankz byee." I tossed the phone on the cabinet not before turning on the shower.

Ten minutes later...I watched a little girl was posing for a picture with Niti. How adorably she wrapped her arms around that munchkin. Amyra came and asked me for a picture and I complied immediately after she fulfils my condition of chotu sa handshake. Someone is rubbing off on me.

Amyra softly said thankyou and went away with her mom. Meanwhile, I saw how this new made up yaarian gang sighed and started walking fastly. I matched up their pace and reached left side of Niti, who was pacing with Krisanne.

"Chill ok. Titlie is open till 2 am. We have enough time." I assured her as Krisanne took some steps ahead as she was talking on phone.

"Oh..so Mr. Parth Samthaan..what are you trying to say..hume aur late jana chahie.." I wondered how easily she understood me every single time. "But think about it.. that damn tasty food you were talking about..will be there or not." She smirked while settling her sling bag. Fucking every single time.

"You know what?"

"What?" She smiled at me while walking towards the car.

"Settle yourself. I am taking shotgun."
I announced after opening the back door and made my way to front.

Slowly all were seated behind and the driver started the car to enroute for Titlie. The passing trees, soft soothing winds were slowing fading my tiredness into calmness.