Sapno ka jahan

He was having a good time enjoying the struggle of new idi..ideal cast. He was hoping for some miracle as they were continuosly laughing with Niti. Hoping. Niti.

Moving on..it seems like everyone on this set has become die hard fan of Niti Taylor. Selfie with Niti. Reels with Niti. Gossips with Niti. That baby also going with Niti. Sorry..going to Niti. Baby se yaad aya... Are they in freaking love with...Niti??

Finally, she came and settled down on the other chair beside me. She was still laughing and raised her eyebrows. I shrugged nonchalantly and opened my phone.

"Aaj ghar nahi jana?"

I looked up to see her scrolling down in her phone. Is she still searching for some other reel? I averted my eyes from her delightful face and saw that those namoone are nowhere. Fu**.

There is only one way to stop the tsunami of her honey coated kind words and the twinkling shine of her big excited eyes. Bhaagooo.

I just stood up and why in the effin world..she had to stop me.

"Maine pucha..don't you wanna go home?" She was damn aware of my actions. I smiled coyly. Fool..you were sitting beside her aur salman bhutta kha raha tere dusri side..vo nahi dikha tumhe.

I followed the direction given by my mean inner voice and discovered, he actually knew it and was grinning like anjali of kabhi khushi kabhi gham.

"Chala jaunga..any problem if I stay?" I asked her politely and crossed my arms. This tactic always works on her. Of asking question in exchange of not giving an answer.

She grinned and shook her head. I was just watching her killer smile when my perfect view got disrupted by her phone screen. Some teenagers or should I say..the teenagers who were trying to be adults were doing some fake boxing shit and then they.. hugged. Oh god why.

The perfect and over excited view made her entry again.

"Kaisa laga?" She tilted her head cutely to have a reaction that she wants.

"What should I say?" I repeated her action and gifted her my best fake smile.

"Say amazing." She clapped and rested her back on the chair like a queen.

"Acha..it was" I clapped and bend down to her eye level. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Amaz-" The shine of her eyes returned in full speed. "Amazon jungle needs people like this..itni bakwas acting se kauuwe bhi bhaag jayenge."

She stood up and ferociously glared at me but to whom she was kidding with this facade. I hide my smile from Ms. I-can-scare-anyone. To end this sasta filmfare acting, I opened my mouth. Suddenly, someone snickered.

"What?" I asked the idiot who was watching us like a kid watching stars.

"Aur boliye na sir..acha lagta hai !" He requested me settling his elbow on the handrest.

Crazy. Saare paagal mujhe hi milte hai.

"Aeee mai gaana gaa raha hu kya jo acha lagta hai." I marched towards the vanity without hearing his reply. I need food asap. Par aise kaise. The running heels were following me.

"Parth !"

I didn't stop as I knew what was coming in my way.

"Suno na !" I freezed and the next thing I know..her face smashed with my back. I fisted my hands and stood there unfazed. The one-second heartwrenching touch vanished away from me before I can feel it pure essence.

The sounds of people working outside were there to distract me but not enough to stop my loud heartbeats, which are not getting normal anytime soon.

I cautiously turned and find her fiddling with her hands. Sensing my movement, she instantly smiled or tried to..every single damn time.

"Can we do it in our style?" She stuttered as she struggled to calm herself down. She was running (away)...maybe thats why.

I registered her question as well as request presented in double honey coated words in my mind.

I looked down at my shoes and muttered sure. What else I can do. What else.

Next moment, she explained me the trending reel near poolside. Trending my foot. Kal ko ye log chota bheem ke dialogue bhi trend kar denge. I want my foooood asap.

Mai uski rant sune ja raha tha PaNi dekhte hue. Then my gaze landed on her..

आगोश में है जो आपकी
ऐसा सुकून और पायें कहाँ

आँखें हमें ये रास आ गयी
अब हम यहाँ से जायें कहाँ

She was still describing and animating like how will she get angry..with her hair flying on rhythm of winds, how will she fake punch me..with her small fragile hands jinhone shayad aaj tak koi macchar bhi nahi maara hoga, how she will move away when i 'll flick her forehead..with my fingers..which were itching to tuck her flying tendrils behind her ears.

देखा हज़ारों दफ़ा आपको
फिर बेक़रारी कैसी है

She sweetly asked me if I am ready. Huh!! When I am not ! I gave her a 👍🏻. She beamed at me and busied herself in giving shooting directions to Sanju. Little director.

संभाले संभलता नहीं ये दिल
कुछ प्यार में बात ऐसी है

A weird thought came into my mind and I can't wait to test my theory or should I say..its just something which I wanted to do. Eager to do.

हम्म हम्म हम्म हम्म
फिर बेक़रारी कैसी है

Cute will be a small word..when she started her act. I was smiling through my eyes but composed myself when the climax came, and I flicked her forehead gently to not hurt her baby skin.

हम्म हम्म हम्म हम्म
कुछ प्यार में बात ऐसी है

My fingers automatically glided through her fisted ones and that fu***** one second touch proved me right..I can't forget her...I just can't.