Wishes making their way

1st Feb, 2024

Tu hi meri nazar..tu hi dil-o-jigar..

How hard it can be to dance with a poker face when she is guffaowing beside the camera??

Trust me, very.

Specially after OUR recent dance in backyard, if that what it was supposed to be.

The flying spins and twirls of her in my each step, laughing her guts out in a rhythm with me, that twinkling breaths because of me and that smile for my heart...

"Parth! Parth!"

And the home is calling.

The beaming girl in nightgown was waving her kitten hands left to right, probably thinking about my new dance steps and my focus (on her)to the scene.

"What?" I asked mentally calculating and searching for different performances of techno.

"Don't stop when I laugh haa." Niti giggles enjoying my situation already. "Vaise bhi tickle ke time you will take revenge." She murmured when I move forward for the said spot.

Turning towards her, the smirk was bound to happen when she caught herself in biting her lips.

Yeah I know madam.

"Are you ready Parth or should we start recording already ?" Richa chucked behind her.

With a stilled gaze on HER, I showed a thumbs up.

In the terrific grace from Ramaiya vastavaiya to river rafting, I ended up pulling my source of entertainment and you don't have to guess..the brightest rose was taking her own sweet time, melting in my arms..again.

The faint smile of my soul was only because of her reflection, being just..her. And I remembered, maybe Richa was right.

5mins before the shot

"She is happy naa ?" Richa signed in the direction of the girl draped in all the dramatic shades singing 'Ye chaand sa raushan chehra'.

A one line dialogue didn't even mattered when we were busy in holding each other.

I nod with a smile, praying nothing else than that. "You healed something you didn't even break." The writer gently continued in a whisper.

And her hands came around me..locking me in her exclusive embrace and when I caressed her arm, the lock became unbreakable like telling me to never let go..never let go of our happiness..our home.

"Her eyes did that a long time ago." A decade was never enough to get lost and found in these shining orbs who shifted their gaze with mine, her head slightly tilted.

I sighed in OUR affirmation.

Tere bin meri jaan ab jaaun kidhar.