Chapter 3

Hours later, Blane woke up. His head was all dizzy and spinning. He thought what in the world happen. As his head cleared up, he noticed he was somehow in the game. But how in the world was he in the Sonic Generations game? He knew he smashed the game into pieces. Then he noticed Sonic.exe was just standing five feet from him, waiting for him to wake up.

"It's about time you woke up. I was thinking Amy killed you"Sonic.exe said as he chuckled.

"Why am I here?How am I even here!?I smashed the game"Blane yelled in fright.

"Oh you silly human child. You can't get rid of me or the game. You already played it. Now you must suffer" he said as he quietly laughed.

"What do you want from me!?"Blane asked.

"Nothing. I just wanna have fun" he said.

Blane was getting freak out. His was all too real for him. He was hoping his was all a very bad dream and soon he'll wake up. But he didn't, his was all real. Without knowing Sonic.exe quickly teleported to him so can he be face to face to Blane. Blane coward down as Sonic.exe stares at him.

Sonic.exe smiled and said "Wanna Play Hide N Seek?"

	Blane wasnt stupid to say yes right away because he know he going to be the hider and Sonic

Blane wasnt stupid to say yes right away because he know he going to be the hider and Sonic.exe will be the seeker. Also if Sonic.exe finds him he'll have nowhere to run. Sonic was too fast for him. But he had no choice but to play Sonic.exe twisted game. So Blane took a deep breath to relax him a bit.

"How about we make a bet?"He said

Sonic.exe head slowly turns sideways. "What kind of bet?"

He gulp "If...if I win...you leave me alone and get me out of his nightmare"

"Ok....but if I win. Every breathing moment of your life will be hell" He said as he cornered him to a wall. "So is it a deal?"

"....Deal"Blane said as he had his hand out.

Sonic.exe took Blanes and shook it making the deal. Blane suddenly felt a chill go up his spine feeling like that was a big mistake to do. Soon he lets go of Sonic.exe's hand and backs away from him. Then Sonic.exe turned around and started to count. He knew he had to start hiding or he's going to lose. So Blane took off running.

As Blane ran he knew he had to hide somewhere, but where?Then he arrived at three stages which were the first stages of the game. He could ethir hide in Green Hill, Chemical Plant, or Sky Sanctuary. He was running out of time and didn't know which stage to choose. Suddenly he saw someone trying to get his attention. He looked at the Chemical Plant stage and saw Dr. Eggman was trying to get his attention. He first wondered why Eggman was trying to get his attention but it didn't matter. Long as he wasn't an exe like the others then it was alright.