Alternative/Dark Ending

!!WARNING!!!

His ending will be dark and very scary!YOU BEEN WARNED

Moments later, Blane woke up in a large open room. He look around to see he was in sometype of throne in a kingdom. As Blane looked around he suddenly saw the title word appear in front of saying "FINAL BOSS:Sonic.EXE". Soon the title words disappeared after a moment as he saw Sonic.exe appear on the throne out of nowhere.

"Welcome to your doom Blane" Sonic.exe chuckled.

"What?No!I clicked the file to kill you!Not to get me suck here"Blane yelled

"Oh did your blue hedgehog forget to mention once you click the file, you'll be fighting me" Sonic.exe demoticly said.

Sonic.exe then got up from his throne and pulled out a long blade like sword. He grins as he aims the sword at him. Blane stepped away from him and started running. Sonic.exe chased him around the kingdom. Blane had nowhere to run, he feels like he is running in circles. Then Blane suddenly trips over, falling to the ground. Sonic.exe caught up to him and aimed his sword at his neck.

"Are you ready to die?"Sonic.exe asked

"No!I dont wanna die!I wanna live!"Blane screamed out.

"Than I guess you rather have your Sonic die" Sonic.exe said.

Sonic.exe snapped his fingers and saw Sonic apear. Sonic was still tied up in chains. Also his time Sonic seemed very weak. Than Sonic.exe gave him the sword and grin.

"Kill him" Sonic.exe said.

"What!?" Blane said.

"Kill him!Or I'll kill you" Sonic.exe said.

Blane looked at Sonic while holding the sword. He didnt wanted to kill Sonic. But he also didnt wanted to die ethir. So Blane closed his eyes and begins crying. He aims the sword at Sonic and stabs him multiple times. He opens his eyes to see Sonic was now dead. He drop the sword knewing he had did it.

"Im sorry Sonic" Blane whispered.

Sonic.exe patted him on the shoulder and said "Good job kid....I guess your free to go"

Sonic.exe snapped his finger making Blane go back to his world. Blane soon suddenly woke up back in Ivy living room lying on the floor. Blane was crying knowing Sonic is dead. Than Blane whipped away the tears and walked back to the guest bedroom and acted like nothing happen.

Years Later, Blane is now 17 years old. He walked inside of his home late one night to relax. He was all alone, at least thats what he thought. As he sits down in the living room ready to watch tv,something breath down his neck.

"Remeber me kid?"Someone said behide Blane.

	Blane jumped and stepped back form the person behide him

Blane jumped and stepped back form the person behide him. He turned around to see who it was. He couldnt belive his eyes. It was Sonic, but how was it him. He knew Sonic had been dead quiet for sometime. When he looked at Sonic, he notice Sonic didnt seem happy. He looked very angry.

"Sonic?...Is that you?"Blane asked.

"Yeah its me Blane. Your old friend....So....Why did you kill me!?" Sonic sinisterly said

"I...I...I had no choice. Sonic.exe would of kill me" Blane said.

"BULLSHIT!YOU COULD OF HAD A CHANCE TO KILL THAT EXE"Sonic yelled at him.

Blane coward down as Sonic yelled at him. Sonic soon started insanly laught like he was going to hurt him. Blane was now fearing Sonic. He was afraid Sonic might hurt him now. Than Sonic slowy tilted his head and stare at him.

"Hey Kid!...Have you ever been spin dash before?"Sonic asked

"N-no" Blane said cowardly.

"Well your about to find out" Sonic creepily said.

Sonic than got into his spin ball formation and spin dash Blane, killing him instantly. Blanes organs and blood splatter all over the living room. There was a big hole in his chest from Sonic spin dash. Blane dead body layed down there as Sonic walked up to him. Than Sonic smiles as he watch Blane body rot.

Sonic than whisper to him"Your To Slow Kid. You couldnt run away if you even had a chance"

THE END

A/N:Did you like the Dark Ending better than the good ending?Well I did :D