Chapter 4

Suddenly Blane woke up. He was in his bedroom sitting in his gaming chair. He rubbed eyes and made sure he was awake. He was, he was back in his bedroom. He was very happy to be back home.

Blane smiled and said "I knew it was in a terrible dream"

As Blane was very graceful that he's awake, he saw the Sonic.exe plushie on his bed. His time the plushie was holding the cursed Sonic Generations game. Blane was scared to see that the game was still there. He remembered he broke it. He took the game from the Sonic.exe plushie and threw it out the window having enough with the game. As he did that the plushie laughed.

"Keep trying to get rid of my game and it wont work

"Keep trying to get rid of my game and it wont work. You stuck with me forever"Sonie.exe plushie says.

"What?No!I can't be stuck with you forever!I destroy the game!" Blane said as he grabbed his Sonic.exe plushie by the neck.

"Just because you destroy the game, does not mean nothing to me. Your mine!And you will die!" Sonic.exe plushie said.

Suddenly his Sonic.exe plushie disappeared out of nowhere right before his eyes. He thought, where in the world did that demon go. As he looked around, his TV alumatic turned on. There were red eyes glowing from the tv. It made a creepy demonic laughter. Then Blane stepped as he saw Sonic.exe was on his tv screen.

"Oh what's the matter?Scared?''Sonic.exe chuckled.

Soon, Sonic.exe start's to break the TV screen like he's trying to come out. Blane started to run out of his bedroom. He ran down through the hallway and tried running out of his house. But something grabbed him right before his hand could reach the knob.

"Not so fast Blane. The fun has already begun" Sonic.exe sinisterly says.

"Let me go you demon!" Blane says as he tries kicking Sonic.exe off him.

As hard as he tried to struggle to get away from Sonic.exe, it was no use. Sonic.exe was dragging him away from the door so he couldn't escape. Blane started to scream, hoping someone was able to hear him. But no one heard him scream. He was all alone with the demotic hedgehog. He minds as well be doomed forever with him.

Blane started to cry knowing it was now hopeless. Sonic.exe has already won, and is now going to kill him. As Blane was being dragged, Sonic.exe grabbed a knife from the kitchen and held it out. He looked at him sinisterly like he was going to stab him. Blane panic and try running, but Sonic.exe grabs him and stabs him in his side. Blane fall to the ground bleeding. With his sides stab with blood pouring out, Sonic.exe gotted right top of him starting to chocked the life out of him.

His was it for Blane, he was sure he was going to die. Sonic.exe was taking his life away slowly. Sonic.exe smiled as he choked Blanes life away.

As Blane struggles to stay alive, he feels his own blood getting cover over him as Sonic.exe is choking him. Blane could feel like he was near death because it was hard for him to breathe now. Soon Blane was about to accept his fate and die right there, but Sonic.exe didn't let him. He wasn't done torturing him.