Stiles x curvy!reader : nothing to wear

Warning : language, lime ( or not im not sure lol)

Stiles pov

I was in y/n bedroom waiting for her to get ready for our cinema night with the others that is say Scott, Allison and Lydia but she takes too much time. I sigh " y/n hurry up pleaaaaase !!" she comes out from her bathroom half dressed

" What the fuck girl ??" i said pissed as fuck. She looks at me with puppy eyes " i dont wanna go anymore " she said.

" why" i asked her, she turned around and i see her big hole in her dress, i laugh my ass off. She hits me " stop laughing i got nothing to put on for tonight" she said pouting. I hug her and say " its just a movie you can wear watever you want". She rises an eyebrow and said " you are sayin that but did you see what you are wearing dude ?" i blush a little " it's because Lydia's coming too i wanna do a good impression". She nodds " ho ok, im gonna take this off", i smile and help her with the zipper of her dress " ho thanks " she said. I unzip her dress and her dress falls down by itself. My jaw drops she was wearing a lacey pair of black bra and thong with stocking"holy mother...". She bends over quickly and pulls up her dress to hide her big butt " i...im sorry" and goes to her closet choosing another dress.She turns around and smirks at me.

Y/n : like what u see stilinski lol

Stiles : i...it just why do you wear such sexy stuff ? It's for Lydia lol

Y/n : sexy ?

Stiles : yep ur hot in those

She walks toward me sexily, letting fall her dress " what about Lydia ?"she asks innocently, god she was hot as fuck right now. " who?" i ask, she chuckles and says " haha okay im gonna dress up quickly and we can go ok ?".

What ?? Like i wanted to go now, i grab her wriste and throw on the bed, face buried in the mattress, booty up. I come behind her and lean into her ear " i better watch yo ass bouncing on my dick while i fuck you instead watching this stupid movie" i whisper as i caress a perfect round ass.

I start to grind against her fat butt, buried my finger in the skin of her hips, she moans lightly my name making me grind harder " ho fuck !" i groans as i start to get hard. Then my phone vibrates in my pocket. Y/n starts to stand up but i smack her ass " hu hu who told you that you can move?". I hang off it was scott

Scott : hey you're ready ? Me and allison are at Lydia's, we all are waiting for you and y/n

Stiles : well... I dont think we will come, y/n feels sick and-

" i feel better now we're coming Scott sorry !!!!" y/n screams, i slap her booty again.

Scott : what's going on ?

Stiles : we'll be here soon, we'll join you at the cinema directly take the tickets for us please

Scott : ok see you later

I hang up and put my phone back in my pocket. " now you can move". She stand up and kissing me passionatly. " Come on Stiles they are waiting for us" she said happily as she walks toward her bathroom, i bit my bottom lip as i watch her walking " Damn....".

I dont own teen wolf and its characters