Stiles x curvy!reader : Halloween party ( part 2)

"Ready y/n ?"

He rubs your ass cheek before rising his hand and :

Toc toc

He stops in his move and turn his head quickly. You already are putting your skirt down and sit down the edge of the bed. The door got opened it was Jackson.

" hi guys, me and Lydia are leaving, she said bye to y'all" he takes his and her coats and leaves.

Stiles and you look at eachother before sighing loudly and laughing.

"I really am sorry Stiles ya know..." you say, looking down your hands.

He sits next to you and takes your hands in his, using the other one to lift your head.

"Hey its ok, i understand, it was smart actually" he smiles and pecks your lips. "Come one lets go downstair, shots contest ?"

"you're so gonna loose Stilinski".

Y'all go back to the livingroom, his hand taking yours, you smile to yourself.

Y'all spent the night dancing and drinking. The air is getting thicker so y'all go outside ans take a walk. The cold air hit your face and it feels damn good...at the begining only. After you start to getting cold. Stiles seeing this takes off his cap and pulls it on your shoulder, hugging you to keep you warm as much as he can.

"thanks Stiles but im freezing down there"

He finds a banc and sit, inviting you to sit on his lap. He let his warm hands traveling up and down your legs and thighs, going higher and higher.

"is it better babe ?" he asks you in low voice, you grin thinking about the new nickname he gaves you.

" Come're" you said, cupping his face and kissing him passionately. Your tongue is massaging his, earning groan from him. He pulls hiq lips a few inch of yours to say " this is how you wanna get warmed hu ?"

He then attacks your neck, licking and sucking hard. He kisses you up your ear and adds " are you cold there too ?" sliding his hand under your skirt between your thick thighs to cup your center. He start to rub you slowly, groaning at the touch. You moan against lips as he kisses you again. He goes faster, adding more pressure into your heat,a coil building on your stomach.

" Ho god Stiles baby dont stop haaa !".

Then your phone rings, you pull it out, its Alison " Hey girl...hum...ok ok yeah...We're coming right now, cya" you hang up.

"Alison want to.come back home and scott too, they didnt drank so we got to join them"

" now ? I know u almost there baby" he said huskily rubbing you back.

" Yea-yeah now ba-babe...Oh my God please stop " he is fondling your breats too now adding more pleasure, you aint gonna last any longer. He rubs you faster and faster and then you cum hard on his hand, dripping your panties. He rides out your climax and kissing you sloppily.

" hmmm that damn tongue of him" you think.

" Now we can go" he said with grin on his face.

*********

During the drive back to Alison's, you talk about the party, you tell her everything, she is glad for you.

" Lydia gave up on us for Jackson but you... Why you didnt do the same ?"

"I didnt want to let you alone plus i wanna finish our pajamas party".

The next morning you receive a text from Stiles.

Stiles : Good morning baby !! :)
You : hi sexy ;)
Stiles : last was amazing, too bad we got interupted lol
You : what you were gonna do to me btw ?
Stiles : i aint gonna tell you...
You : ho come babe !
Stiles : i prefer to show you :) You're free this afternoon ?
You : hell yes
Stiles : Good, cya later love

You smirk thinking about what all the things he will do.

End !!!

Thanks for reading
I dont own Teen wolf
Vote and comments :)