new imagine!

You are in classroom, not listening a single word of what the teacher said. You are just staring at Stiles, his eyes and his lips that you dream to kiss, to feel all over your skin. He turns his head and looks at you, but you are so lost in your thoughts that you didnt notice it. He waves a hand in front of you but you dont move, he turns his head back to the teacher.

Few minutes later you come back on earth and see a small piece of paper on your desk. You open it and read it :

" Dont stare too much or you gonna ending blind. Stiles"

You chuckle and write something, you throw it on his desk. He looks at you and opens the paper.

" lol sorry i cant help"

He sends you anothe piece of paper.

" Its fine im flatered actually i never thought i could catch the attention of a pretty girl like you"

Your eyes meet his and you can see he id blushing, you bit your lip and smile at him.

The bell ring and he sends you a last paper with his number on it, you stand and dance, no caring of the other who are watching you.

At the end of the day Stiles asks you to drive you home, you gladly accept. Y'all dont talk a lot but y'all appreciate eachother presence. When you arrrive you kiss him on the cheek and thank him. He watches you walk to your door and when he doesnt see you he starts the ignition.

Y'all text all day even when its time for dinner.

"Damn it Stiles put the phone down ! You look like that guy in that movie hm.. The internship" Sherif Stilinski says chuckling.

Stiles looks up to his dad, mouth wide opens " What ?? Hell nah !"

" whats her name ?"

" Y/n, she is soooo beautiful, she...she looks like an angel and-and" he sighs, thinking about you just take his breath away.

" Well eat your dinner and after you and your angel could text back ok?" he said taking the phone from his hand.

" hey !! Tell her i talk to her right back pleaaaaaase" Stiles begs, his father rolls his eyes but obliges to his demand.

*******

You are on your bed and see that you receive a text, its Stiles. Just seeing his name on your screen makes you smile hard.

" Omg it was the longest dinner that i ever had, i missed you :-P"

" aaaawe i missed you too :3"

Stiles smirks, he couldnt wait to call you his girlfriend.

i dont own teen wolf

sorry for if there is some mistakes

vote and comments lovelies :)