Kiss me before midnight

New imagine ! enjoy lovelies !! ♥

10

You are in your bedroom getting dress for the New eve party, you decide to wear a y/f/c dress which is embracing your curves very well, you look stunning in it. You take your purse and walk down the stairs of your house and leave. In front of your house there is a white limo waiting for you, you chuckle shaking your head as you walk toward it. You open the door and see all your friends in it, all dressed up and so fancy.

" really Lydia, a limo ?"

"It's a special night tonight and it was the only car who was fitting with my wonderful dress" she says showing her dress. " Come on in already y/f/n !".

9

During the all ride your eyes were glued on Stiles and his suit, he was looking so hot in it, he turns his head toward you and you flashed him your prettiest smile, he smiles back at you. He was sitting in front of you, holding Malia hands, rubbing it softly. You start to tighten your purse really hard, you felt a hand on your shoulder it was Kira, she sent you a stare telling you that she was sorry for you.

8

The party takes place in a club, y'all had booked a table, you choose a seat where you cant see Stiles flirting with Malia but during the dinner you couldn't help to throw some glare at the two of them. And every time you looked at them you were drinking a all glass of wine. You are about to pour another one when Scott stops you.

" hey hey easy on the drink the night is still young" he said playfully but he knows how heartbroken you are.

" I'm fine Scott don't worry" you say pulling away your hand from his and filling you empty glass but not too full neither, you hated when your best friend has right.

7

Since y'all start to dance you feel much better, you want to enjoy this night as much as possible. You are swinging your hips to the beat but from the corner of your eyes you feel someone watching you, then feel two hands on your hips and a body pressing behind you, grinding slowly, you turn your head and smile, it was just Theo. Actually you are smirking because you knew Stiles hates him.

6

Stiles is dancing with his Malia goofily when he notices Theo all up on you, his jaw tightens suddenly, he sends you death glare. He is always protective with you since you guys met. He couldn't feel good until he was sure you were safe. To relax he decide take some shot so he walks toward the bar. He sits and watches his girlfriend having fun with Lydia and Kira. Then his eyes fall on you and Theo's hand roaming over you body making him gets mad after each shots " Jesus why he got to touch her like that ? damn it Y/n !".

5

" Hey Theo !"

Theo turns around and see Stiles stands behind him.

- Yeah ?

- Stay away from her !

- From who ?

- Y/n

- Damn man I did nothing ok ! Plus I think she likes me

- Don't ever think about it Theo or-

- Or what Stiles ? She's sexy and single so am I, we're grown up people we can do whatever we want or who ever we want

Theo flashes him his famous smirk, Stiles couldn't stand it anymore so he jumps on him hit him, quickly Scott and Liam separate them.

- what's going on here ? Scott asked pissed

- Nothing dude, Theo answers, Stiles is just jealous, you've got already Malia

With that Theo leaves Scott Liam and Stiles and joins you at your table, wrapping his arm around your waist, talking into your ear, Stiles sees you looking at him " what the fuck is he telling to her shit !".

4

Stiles is sitting on his chair when you extend your hand, inviting him to dance, he accepted gladly.

-Theo told me what happened earlier 

Stiles sighs and lowers down his head.

- I don't trust him Y/n, he is not what he pretend to be I swear !

- We already had this conversation but your evidences are weak... All I see is he is on our side, it's enough for me

- You can't say such thing I thought you believed him ?

- I gave you a chance to prove it, you failed, move on Stiles !

- You're not neutral, you're in love with him !

- What ? No !

- Of course you are, he told me !

3

It's soon midnight and you don't want to kiss Theo even if he is cute. You are sipping your glass sitting at the bar, the other are joining you.

" Omg 59 second before the new year !!! I'm so happy I celebrate with you guys, especially you Scott" Kira says kissing him tenderly. You roll your eyes and say " Ho shut up ". They all turn they look on you " sorry" you say shaking your glass.

2

You look around you and notice that Malia is not with y'all.

- Where is Malia, Stiles ?

- Bathroom, can you believe that ? he said laughing

- I can replace her if you want..well..it's not what I mean; i-i...Ugh !

- I got it don't worry, she said she will make it quick so.

1

" Ten, nine, eight, seven, six.." Malia heard the countdown from the bathroom, she starts to get stressed " Ugh ! fuck the make up !", she runs out from the bathroom and runs toward y'all,

"...five, four, three, tow, one.."

but she freeze when she see you and Stiles kissing, too passionately to her taste.

"Happy new year !"

I don't own Teen Wolf and his characters