Confession part 2

Stiles pov

As soon as i park the jeep, i turn my head toward Y/n she gives me a lusty look before unbuckling her belt and leaning to kiss me. I lean in too but the belt stops me making her giggle. After fighting with my belt i unbuckle it and crash my lips against her soft ones. It's very passionate, she cups my face as i wrap my hands around her. I leave her lips to her neck sucking on it, earning soft moans from her "Stiles...". My hands roam all over her body, exploring her perfect curves. We make out in the jeep for hours until the sunset. Our lips are swollen and we got love marks all over the neck.

You : I dont wanna go
Stiles : Me neither babe

She gets off my lap and sits back to the passenger seat before i drive us back home.

Sundenly a car appears from nowhere, driving fast toward us. I try to avoid it but we finish slot in a tree. When i wake up, Y/n is uncounscious, i start to panic as i take her pulse

"she is breathing thanks god !" i say as i call 911.

******

Im in the hospital with my dad, he told me earlier that the car belongs to a group of housebreakers who were followed by the cops.

After a doctor comes and tells us that Y/n is fine but she will stay at the hospital.

********

Y/N pov

You wake up in a hospital bed, remembering what happened before, your heart starts to beat fast, you are wondering if Stiles was ok but when you are about to stand up you see a Stiles asleep in a chair next to you. Your movements seem to wake him up. He stands up quickly and hugs you, a little bit too hard.

" Aah Stiles you hurt me baby" you whisper, hissing in pain.

He let go of you with a pouty face "Sorry i didnt want-"

"i know, come in the bed with me, the chair seems very...uncomfortable".

He smiles at you in a goofy way that brought warmth in your heart, you cant help but smile like an idiot too. He is now in the bed with you, spooning you, his arms around you. He left soft kisses in the back of your neck, his hands rub your sides lightly, his hands stay at the waistband of your panties playing with it. His fingertips make you shiver but you feel too weird to do somethinh in a hosptal so you push them away.

"Stilinski what do you think you're doing?" you ask chuckling.

You weren't dead but both of y'all feel like you were in heaven in eachother arms.

End.

i dont own Teen Wolf