Forbidden love ( Stiles x curvy!reader)

Stiles...

You're obssessed by him since the first time you met him. He was smart and silly, the kind of person with who you cant be sad, watever how bad you feel. He was also very attractive although lot of girls didnt see it but for you he was so hot, his tiny lips, his hazel eyes and his pefect body, you like everything in him but you and him are just friend.

You did everything to get his attention, wearing short dress/skirt, showing your cleavage. When you sleep in his house sometimes you always choose to wear short short, very tight, showing perfectly you're bubble butt, you've got curves and what? Instead of hidding them you prefer to show them it was your choice.

Anyway you tried everything even snuggling in the night under the cover or wiggling your bum in the morning against his hips "accidently", faking a loud yawn. Nothing seems to work...well thats what you thought.

Stiles loves spending times with you, doing his geeky stuff or just having fun with you. He also loves checking you out when you dont see him. Your smile makes him melt and your body gives him the dirtiest thoughs he had ever had to a girl. Whenever you guys were close physically he must fight the urge to push you against a wall to fuck the shit out of you.

When you are all against him in the bed he just wont let you go and when you grind your ass against him he got to be quiet to mute his groans.

You like him and he likes you but why you guys aint together ?

Malia....Malia Tate, she is his beloved girlfriend, she is kinda strange sometimes but he loves her so much. Worst, everything is cool between them, no fight, nothing just happiness and good sex even if sometimes he wonders if it could be better with you.

Of course Stiles did everything to hide his real feelings for you.

One day at lunch as Stiles and Scott were lunching you decided to say hi to then left quickly, of course his eyes were glued to your rear, he licked his lips and talked back to his bestfriend.

Scott : damn man !
Stiles : what ?
Scott : at first i wasnt sure but...now its clear you like Yn
Stiles : she is my friend
Scott : i know but ur hear beats faster when she is around you and you're hotter too
Stiles : thats totally bullshit i love Malia ok !! Not Yn !!

He started to panic if Scott felt it maybe Malia too ? He thought and remembered that she always thought he was just anxious nothing else, he sight of relief.

*********

You were at the mall trying new underwear when suddenly a guy open the door of the change room.

" Babe i didnt find your- Ho God Yn !"

You turned around trying to cover your body with your tiny hands.

" fuck dude !!! Close the door !"

He did close the door but he entered in with you. You looked at eachother for a moment in the silence then you spoke.

Yn : ur in my changing room Stiles
Stiles : i know im sorry i-i panicked i just... Im sorry
Yn : yeah wateva can u...u know.. Leave im not very dressed right now
Stiles: yea-yeah i go

But before he left you tooke his hand and said

" you like my lacy body ? Im not sure about the colour".

He chuckled and shooke his head before answering " its definitely your colour, take it".

The vision of you in lingerie never left his mind of all day and night. He started to imagine what it would happen in that cabin. His hand ripping off the lacy body as he would attacked your neck with his mouth. He shooke it off when his phone rang, Malia's name appeared on the screen, he sight and answered. He wanted you but he knew it was bad and nothing good would get out of it if he gave up on his dirty fantasies.

Later that night as he was sleeping his bed moved like if someone wanted to get in. He didnt turn thinking it was Malia but it was You. As usual Malia spooning him but when he didnt feel her arms around him he turned over and saw a dark form next to him.

Stiles : What the hell !! Who are you ?
Yn : shhh shh its me YN calm down

You rassured him, rubbing his arm up and down, he relaxed slowly.

Stiles : why are you here ? Where are ur clothes ??

One day Stiles gave you his key and since that day u never gave him back, he still thought he lost them, he made new keys anyways.

Yn : i just came back from a party and since its very late i just say to my parents i will sleep at some friend's house.
Stiles : it doesnt explain why are you half naked in my bed...not that i dont mind ( he mumble the last part)
Yn : i didnt want to wake you up for a shirt

He sat up so did you and took off his shirt.

" here, take this" he said giving you his shirt.

You were too mezmerized by his bare chest to answer. You wanted to touch him and more, a moan escape from your lips.

Stiles : we cant do that
Yn : doing what ? I slept here plenty of time !
Stiles : ya know what im talking about !
Yn : say it then !
Stiles : we cant have sex together
Yn : i know...good night Stiles

As your back faced him, he pulled you close to him and wrapped his arms around you, his hot breath tickling ur ear.

" But you can still fuck yourself ".

He guided your hand down to your body.

"touch urself for me"

He commanded you as he started talking dirty to you, explaining you in details what he would to you, where he would licking you, and how hard he would screwing you.

Your friendship tooke another level that night, it was a dangerous game but you gladly accepted to play. For you it was just the first step to get him, hearts gonna be broken and you just hopped it wont be yours.

END !!!

I dont own Teen wolf