Drink with me

Stiles pov

I heard someone knocking on my door, it was late and i didnt wait anynody that night. I went opening the door to see my friend, a bottle of alcool in her hand "Drink with me Bilinski!' I chuckle softly opening wild the door to let her come in. She hands me the bottle i take it and bring it to my lips, drinking a good sip of it.

Few hours later we are lying on my bed side by side, the bottle was half empty. Me and my friend are drunk as fuck. We are laughing for no reasons it feels good.

- I know you guys will make up soon dont worry Stiles.

- thanks but im not so sure. She hands me the bottle i shake my head. No no im good!

- what? Too scare to make a dumb thing hu ? She was moving her eyebrows.

- Whatchu thinking about naughty girl

- naughty girl? Not what you thinking obviously, i dunno dancing like crazy in your underwear stuff like that lol.

- Hoo this kind of thing, as long you dont put some music, ho by the way what about the guy you talk to last night ?

- ho well i dont think it would work.... im so... you know...level zero at relationship if u know what i mean..

-ho...well if he really likes you it shouldnt matter to him, he should be honored, you're very nice girl and very beautiful.

- Awwe thank you man, you wanna kiss me haha

I turn my head and so does she. We just look into eachother eyes in silent. She smile at me and says "what ?" I didnt answer i just approach my head and kiss her. I feel her kissing me back slowly then i lick her lips and she opens hee mouth, tangling tongue with mine. We humm in pleasure as we are kissing eachother. My hand comes to touch her face deepining our kiss, i feel her sucking on tongue earning a low moan from me . I nip her bottom lips before kissing her back. We then pull away gasping for air.

- it was nice, she said simply.
- yeah, i said looking at her plumpy lips,

I then feel her hand rubing my chest softly up and down then going lower to my waist, then...then my crotch "ho god ! Ho-hold on whatchu doing?". "Ssshh" she said pecking my lips, i really didnt know what we were doing but i decide to just enjoying the moment. She was grabing and rubing me through my pants, i moan and pant under her touch.

- am i doing good? She asks me in my ear then sucking at it.

-Fuck, yes hmmm.

She stops and sits up i open my eyes she was holding the bottle and takes a sip then hands it to me "drink with me".

End

I dont own teen wolf
Thanks for readind, vote and comment ! Muah lovelies💋❤😄