♡fluff♡

♡ Stede x Edward

♡ in a relationship

♡ fluff

♡ not suggested

♡ TW:

♡ enjoy!

Steve and Edward had just had a long day of sailing. Ed had actually raided a ship while Stede tried to help but ended up hiding. They were both super tired and Stede was even thinking of not changing into his night clothes! Yet he decided it would be better to do so.

After he had changed in his little closet he decided to get a book to read. Ed was sitting on one of the couches, sitting cross legged and watching Stede. He had felt sad because he wanted to know what some of the books said of were about. So as Stede passed him, Ed reached out and grabbed Stede hand.

"Ed? You alright?" Stede questioned. Edward avoided eye contact and said quietly "could you read... to me?" Stede smiled down at Edward. "Of course I can. Do you want to stay here or sit in the window, I know you love the window?" Stede said nicely. He liked that Edward was comfortable asking Stede for help or just asking stede for anything.

"Here is fine" Edward said more louder since he wasn't as embarrassed. Stede smiled and sat next to Ed. Stede opened up the book and made sure Edward was comfortable. Ed had rested his head on stede's shoulder and grabbed a blanket for the two of them.

Stede started to read aloud and he answered any questions Edward had. The questions were either what a word ment or questioning a characters actions. Stede had gotten to a part where he was sure Edward would have questions about.

Yet no sound came from his left. He looked slightly over and Edward was asleep. Stede smiled to himself and put a bookmark for where they were because it's rude to continue without Ed.

Stede set the book next to him on the couch and leaned his head on Edward head. Soon he fell asleep smiling about just being with Ed. Hopefully tomorrow would be much less eventful so they could just practice more dueling.

♡ 356 words

♡ sorry for short chapter!-

♡ thank you for reading!