♡angst♡not a ship 2♡

♡ Hello loves! This is part two of angst that's not a ship.

♡ This will be a long chapter-

♡ I'm not good at angst so I'm sorry if this is bad

♡ The image above is just something I think is going to go along with how this chapter will play out

♡ TW:

♡ Enjoy!

Edward walk sulking as usual in Stede's old secret closet. He wasn't worried about the ship getting pillaged since he was Blackbeard and Izzy was on the deck looking out. Little did he know what was going on just outside the secret room.

Izzy was peacefully minding his business until he heard the dreadful voice of Stede Bonnet. "Ed! Ed I'm back! I'm sorry!" Izzy heard from down below. So, he went to the rail to look down.

"Piss off" he said through gritted teeth. "Izzy! Where's Ed?" Stede yelled up, desperate to find his Edward. "He's busy. He doesn't have time for you." He said and started to walk away until he heard the door to the captains cabin open.

Izzy froze and stood still. Stede was still calling up to the ship. Edward was standing in the doorway, the black makeup he had on was smudged. A tear rolled down his cheek "Izzy, Is that him?" He asked sadly. Izzy nodded and watched as Edward ran to where he was standing. When he looked down he saw Stede and part of him was happy. Stede's face softened once he saw Edward.

"Izzy, get him up here" he said blankly. Stede and the rest of the crew was brought up onto the ship. Jim and Olu immediately ran and hugged each other. Black Pete was desperately trying to look for Lucius. The rest of the crew just sat around in boredom.

Stede and Edward were just staring at each other, Stede was very happy however Edward had a look of happiness and anger. "I can't believe you did that." Edward said coldy.

"What did I do?" Stede was very confused. "I don't understand-"

"What did you do? You left me Stede. You left me on the dock. I waited for you, for so long you know that right?" He replied angrily to which Izzy stifled a laugh.

"I thought you wanted Nigel's brother to kill me" Stede tried to defend himself but realized how bad he made it sound. "No! Not what I meant it's just.. I- I thought you were lying about what you said. I'm sorry, really"

"You thought, that I wanted you dead!? Stede, I-" he lowered his voice and walked closer to Stede. "I love you, I'm the one who leaned in first, I'm the one who found a way for us to escape. You left me alone, waiting for you. Why?"

Stede was taken aback and he was about to say something but Izzy interrupted him. "captain- weren't you wanting to kill bonnet? When he first came aboard" Edward had a look of sadness, confusion, regret, guilt and betrayal.

"What-" Stede was now upset. "You were going to kill me?"

"It's not- it's not like that. Izzy was trying to get me to and I just-" he gave up trying to explain. "It doesn't matter now, that was the past stede. What matters now is.. us"

"You wanted to.. kill me?" Stede looked down and blocked out the sound of Edward trying to apologize. "You know what, Blackbeard? I don't care anymore." He fished around in his pocket before looking at Edward's sad face. "Here. I don't want it anyways." Stede said and handed Edward the small square of Red fabric.

Edward stood there holding the red fabric stunned. He watched as Stede walked off towards the stern of the ship. "Captain- this might be for the-" Izzy started but stopped talking once he saw Edward turn around. Anger was prominent in his eyes but he was also crying.

"Get off our ship. Now." He demanded and Izzy scurried off the ship and into the dinghy Stede had used. Without a word Izzy rowed off and (hopefully) wouldn't be seen again.

The rest of the crew was silently watching the scene unfold. Another tear ran down Edward face but he wipped it away, smudging his make up more. "What are you all staring at" he said rudely but it just made him feel pathetic.

Stede was sitting at the back of this ship. He went through his old room and nearly broke down when he saw the state of the space. All of his books were gone, everything he actually had was gone. All that was there was a table and a few chairs.

Stede felt tears building up in his eyes as he thought about the situation. Edward wanted to kill him. Edward destroyed every memory of Stede. Stede suddenly remembered the secret closet and he remembered the memory of showing Edward it.

He hurriedly went over to open the closet and inside was just a mess. His extra clothes were lying on the floor. There were many bottles lying on the floor, along with black eye shadow smudges on the robes. The magenta robe on the floor was clearly the most worn one. More tears came to Stede's eyes when he say the semi dried spots where tears had fallen.

Stede was crouched on the floor with the robe in his hands. Suddenly someone cleared their throat behind him. Stede abruptly turned to face whoever it was, and there was Edward.

Both men crying just stared at each other. Edwards took a few steps toward stede and sat next to him. "Stede I just-" "you we're going to kill me.." Stede said sadly, staring off into the distance.

"No, I didn't. Izzy wanted me to, and I would never want you to die. You changed my life Stede, you made it interesting." Edward stared at Stede's face, admiring every bit of it. "Even when I thought you left me... I didn't want you to die.. "

Finally, Stede turned to look at him. "You never wanted me to die?"

"No, no, no, I wouldn't be able to love happily without you here" Edward said softly.

Stede started crying, but didn't say anything. Slowly, both men started to lean in until their lips met. They both shared a short but passionate kiss.

"I'm so sorry" Stede said after they separated. "I never wanted to leave, I didn't mean to leave. I just.." He gave up explaining because he didn't know how to.

"Shhh" Edward said softly and cupped Stede's face. "It's okay, I don't hate you, and I never will."

♡ 1154 words

♡ I'm absolutely horrible at writing angst- sorry about that-

♡ sorry I've been gone so long guys, I've been busy but I hope this is a good make up gift-

♡ this is a horrible idea I don't even know why I started this. But yeah, I'll be making a part three.

♡ Thank you for reading!