♡angst♡not a ship♡

♡ Hello loves! I haven't done angst in a bit and I saw this on tumbler so it gave me an idea.

♡ I do have a fluff chapter in progress with Lucius and pete so that'll be soon! (What is their ship name?)

♡ I'm not to good at angst so sorry if this is bad

♡ The image above will tell you the idea, if you can't see if just leave a comment and I'll fix it-

♡ TW: yelling, sarcasm, trauma flashbacks, minor abuse,

♡ Enjoy!

As Stede rowed his boat onto the island he was immediately met with a slap to the face, given by olu. "What the hell Stede!?" He said after the slap. Stede was of course still taken aback seeing as he didn't expect to be slapped. "Aren't you glad to see me? I'm sure glad to see you guys!"

Everyone by now was behind Olu and none of them looked happy to see Stede. "No. No we are not Stede. You left unexpectedly, leaving us alone." Buttons said. Stede looked between everyone confused. "Which then your little Ed abandoned us here, on this deserted island with nothing." Wee John said angrily. Stede was very taken aback. "Hold on, Ed left you here? Why?" He asked and almost everyone rolled their eyes.

Olu looked like he had the anger of a thousand gods in his eyes. "Hm, I wonder Stede. Maybe, because you just LEFT US!?" he yelled in Stede's face. Stede got a glimpse of his father yelling at him and it brought tears to his eyes. "I-it wasn't my fault" he responded which just brought back more memories.

♡flashback abuse♡

Young Stede was cowering in a corner as his father yelled at him. "STEDE, I SWEAR THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS MONTH. DID YOU SET THE PIGS FREE? I WON'T ASK AGAIN." his father yelled loudly as his. It hurt his ears hearing the loud noises. "I- I didn't-" he stuttered out in fear. "YOU DID. YOU DISGUSTING RAT." Stede covered his ears the best he could.

"LISTEN TO ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" His father yelled and pulled Stede up by the collar of his shirt. Stede yelped in fear as his father harshly slapped his face. "You're h-hurting me!" Stede complained which he would learn is a mistake. His father threw him down to the floor with hurt him more. "I don't even know why I bothered raising a mistake like you." His father coldy said before slamming the door shut as he left.

♡flashback over♡

The tears in Stede's eyes made his vision blurry but he could see Buttons and Roach walk away from the scene. Olu stayed and continued to lecture Stede. "You made us feel safe, and then you leave unexpectedly and destroy all of us. You left us. And I don't think you know how much that hurt." He said and crossed his arms over his chest. "I- I was taken away by Nigel and" he paused so he could wipe his eyes and clear his throat. "I got scared- he tried to kill me! But I watched him die the same way as his brother" Olu's expression softened. "So- I ran away, which I guess I do now." Stede finished talking and breathed out a nervous laugh.

Olu was silent as he watched Stede essentially have a mental breakdown. He had fallen to the floor by now and was shaking like he was in the upside dowm. "I didn't mean to- I'm sorry" he muttered to himself over and over. Roach and Buttons came back to try and comfort him. Yet nothing seemed to help. And part of that is probably because Olu was rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Will you try to help? And if you won't then just go away." Roach said rudely at Olu. He did walk away but it didn't help. Stede was still shaking badly and the two had no idea what to do.

Eventually they did calm him down, and he passed food to everyone. They then crowded on the small dinghy and went to find Ed.

♡ 726 words

♡ Bro I'm so bad at angst- I cut it short because I'm going to be doing a part 2, if you want one-

♡ So yeah, give me ideas please. Sorry the chapter is bad I'm litterly half asleep-

♡ I'm watching ofmd again so I might get more ideas<3

♡ Thank you for reading!