Goku vs Zeus

Goku arrives on Omnipotent City with Khonshu, Goku looking around in awe as he sees different types of Gods everywhere and he can sense such strong power levels throughout.

"Wow! This is incredible!"

"Zeus is inside that building there, good luck Son Goku." Khonshu says as he is about to leave.

"Hey aren't you gonna attend?"

"Just promise if you do win, make sure you leave an impact." Goku smiles and nods as he rushes into the building as all the Gods stop and look down at the random Goku entering inside.

"My name's Son Goku from Earth, heard you're the God that's been causing trouble around here and I'm here to fight you." Goku declares confidently to the arena of Gods before they burst out in laughter at the Saiyan.

"HAHAHA! You're just some mere mortal stronger than the others, you aren't even close to a God!" Zeus laughs and mocks the Saiyan who remains unphased at the laughter of the the Gods.

"Oh yeah and what are you? A old man boasting and bragging about himself cause he used to be in his prime centuries ago?" Goku calls back out, getting surprised reactions outta some of the Gods around them.

"SILENCE!" Zeus calls out and steps down from his floating throne as his golden guards surrounded Goku, but Goku only stands there unphased smirking. "You have wasted our time and your life coming here to challenge me mortal!"

"In that case I should just make the first move then." Goku says as his eyes go silver and in an instant all the golden guards collapse down around Goku unconscious as the Gods watch in awe at his speed.

"Pfft, big deal anyone could defeat my guards!" Zeus scoffs trying to save face but in reality who couldn't even see Goku moving in that instant making him feel unease about the mortal.

"But how about you?" Goku asks but before Zeus could answer he exclaims in pain as Goku's fist slammed into his gut in the blink of an eye.

"You dare!?" Zeus asks in disbelief but Goku only gave a silent cold glare back at him as he sends Zeus into the air and begins to pound on the God with hundreds of hits at unseeable speeds before Zeus slams back to the floor actually bleeding for the first time in ages.

Zeus growled angrily, his eyes glowing as he releases out hundreds of his lightning bolts at Goku but Goku in his UI form dodges and fires back at the numerous bolts with ease, the watching Gods moving outta the way of stray bolts.

"YOU DARE MOCK ME CHILD!? Zeus roars out at Goku trying to hit the unhittable Saiyan, Goku even flexing some flashy evasive moves at Zeus furthering enraging the God.

Both clash fists as Goku powers down to Super Saiyan Blue as they begin to exchange blows against one another, shaking Omnipotent City to it's core.

"It's incredible, this mortal is keeping up with a God!" Bast exclaims in awe as Goku fights hand to hand with Zeus with absolute concentration, the eyes of a master fighter.

Goku sweeps Zeus off his feet and appears above him before slamming his combined fists against his head causing Zeus to make a crater on the golden floor.

Zeus lets out a burst of lightning as he rises back up and slams his fist against Goku's face and crashes into one of the Japanese Gods, Goku apologizing to her before he flies back at Zeus with a glowing fist as Goku releases a energy blast to his face.

"I'm ending this now." Goku states seriously as he powers up to his mastered UI form and begins charging up his Kamehameha attack. He knew he couldn't keep this up forever and it was best to give it his all now.

Zeus ragefully starts firing out hundreds of his thunderbolts at Goku, but Goku begins hopping and dodging over them throughout the room.

"KA-ME-HA-ME"

"DIE YOU ARROGANT INSECT!!!" Zeus roars out as he begins to throw one more but Goku disappears and appears behind Zeus with a stone cold expression.

"WHA-"

"HAAAAAAA!!!!" Goku roars to the top of his lungs as the Mastered UI Kamehameha completely engulfs Zeus as the beam flies into space, Zeus cries out as he is slammed into the nearby sun.

The Gods watching are surprised by this mortal's attack, Goku powering back down to base form and smiles in accomplishment as he cracks his shoulder.

Goku looks down and picks up the lightning bolt of Zeus, the electric god energy warm in his hand as he can feel it coursing throughout his body harmlessly. He then turns to see the Gods looking at him, anticipating his next move.

"Uh well thanks for watching but I'll be heading out now, guess I take this with me." Goku says awkwardly as he places two fingers at his forehead and dips outta omnipotent city, appearing back on Earth.

"Seems you brought back a prize." Khonshu tells him who is next to Thor who is equally surprised to see Goku holding Zeus's thunderbolt in hand.

"Oh yeah, but I don't really want it so you can have it." Goku replies as he nonchalantly tosses it to Thor who catches it in amazement, feeling it's power.

"Suits you actually, being the God of Thunder and such." Goku smiles confidently at Thor who swings it around in his hand excited but then realizes he's gonna have issues with the Greek Gods later on down the line.

"Oh father is not gonna be happy about this..."

"Don't worry, God or not if he tries anything funny on Earth I'll be ready to fight him again." Goku furrows his brow, Thor nodding as he looks over to Khonshu who also nods.

"Welp, I'm heading to the Avengers to rest cause I'm tired!" Goku chuckles, bidding farewell before teleporting away to the Avengers Base.

Goku has defeated the God of Lightning in front of the universe's Gods and now they know mortals can reach such levels of power.

Will Zeus get his revenge? Will Thor reach new heights? Will Goku ever eat the bao God?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON AVENGERS Z!