Savior

Update!

So I won't do another Dragonball in Marvel story BUT I will do a story with Goku attempting to behave in the DC world, don't worry Batman will keep him in check in the meantime. I'll give you a update in the future!

Years Back...

"So?"

"So what?"

"So what do you plan to now that you're escaping from your father's control?" Goku asks as him and Gamora look at the wreckage of Ronin's warship together from a balcony, both taking in the scenery.

"Probably join the guys, make a living going around helping the galaxy instead of trying to conquer it for Thanos."

"Sounds neat, would join but I'd probably take away the fun." Goku giggles.

"Cause you're freakishly strong?"

"Yep! But if you want we can always keep in touch, I'll always be around if you guys need me!" Goku tells her as he hands over a watch-like device with the Four Star Dragonball designed on it.

"What is it?"

"It's a energy beacon, when you activate it I'll sense it wherever I am as it's my own concentrated energy spiking up." Goku explains to her, Gamora nodding as she slips it on her wrist.

"It is rather expensive looking for such a energy beacon." Gamora tells Goku who merely laughs it off, not realising how valuable Uru steel is.

"Well I learned over the years women love nice things so I decided to give it some design before giving it to ya."

"Well I appreciate your gift Goku, might be useful one day." Gamora smiles.

Goku stands on the quiet mountaintop of Mount Everest, the wind blowing around him as he ignores the chill of the upper altitude as Piccolo stands nearby silent.

Piccolo understood how impactful this was to Goku, losing a friend and being unable to bring them back this time around. Not since Grandpa Gohan has he lost someone close to him permanently, it made the Saiyan realize how much him and his friends have taken the Dragonballs for granted.

Goku hasn't the faintest idea where Gamora's soul went in this universe, hoping at least she found peace wherever she has went in the afterlife.

"Piccolo, you think we'll ever get back home?" Goku asks abruptly, Piccolo turns his head to him but replies with silence.

"Thought so. I haven't found anything yet throughout our years here and honestly I'm losing hope here Piccolo, just hope our friends find a way towards us."

Suddenly a massive energy signature streaks through their mind nearly paralyzing them in place as they look around to figure out where it is.

They hear the distant sounds of furious screaming getting louder and then they recognize that raging scream as the entire planet shakes in it's power.

The sky bursts open into shattered fragments till a violent green burst of energy rockets outta the dimensional tear in time and space revealing to be an enraged Broly in LSS2 form looking completely livid till he stops to look at his old friends Goku and Piccolo.

"Kakarot?" Broly quietly asks as he powers back down to base form and lands down between them, Goku and Piccolo smiling in excitement.

"Broly! Oh man it's great to see you again!" Goku exclaims as he approaches Broly and gives him a big hug, the giant Saiyan smiling and crushes Goku into one in return.

"How'd you even get here?" Piccolo asks but before Broly could respond, The Grand Priest appears before the three with a smile on his face.

"Son Goku, Piccolo, it's great to finally find you throughout the infinite Omniverse, Lord Zenos will be pleased to see you once again."

"I'm surprised it took so long." Goku comments.

"You must understand Goku, the Omniverse is much larger than the mutliverse and we must tread carefully to entire universes we don't exist in. We had to focus on finding the faintest source of your signature and we managed to detect it not long ago when we detected the presence of Ultra Instinct in use."

"I'm glad you found us both Mister Grand Priest Sir...but can you humor me for just a bit, I must see the survival of this universe through before we leave."

"So long as it doesn't take up alot of time I'll accept Son Goku, seems very important considering you've both lived in this universe for so long."

"A genocidal maniac is threatening to use infinite power to wipe out half the universe's life and our friends here are about to fight him and his army."

"Hm. I suppose watching this conflict will make the trip worthwhile, let us commence forth towards the battlegrounds."